2014 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 26th-27th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vendrah
  • 343 comments
  • 50,551 views
Haven't been following much of GT racing in general, so could someone explain how come Porsche is not participating in the numbers they were before?

edit: loving how those 2 beemers are picking people off in formation.
 
Haven't been following much of GT racing in general, so could someone explain how come Porsche is not participating in the numbers they were before?
Because race car
14408048562_aca85ccc0a_c.jpg
 
Anyone know how far up the order was the Alvaro Parente McLaren before the puncture?
 
Capture1.PNG


:lol:
 
Pleased that MotorsTV are showing some of the race at least.


Also, just saw this on Facebook.. kinda cool

 
I wonder how many of us are on the NISMO feed comments.
 
I wonder how many of us are on the NISMO feed comments.
I am, just trying to ask him whether he knows more about the stuff that may be coming out for GT6 y'know ;) Seeing as he's a beta tester.
 
UPDATED UNOFFICIAL SPA 24HRS DRIKNING GAME RULES

Drink whenever

  • 1) you see Vadim Kogay/Kogay is mentioned (if Kogay is actually racing)
  • 2) they remind us that this is a 24 hour race and to take it easy
  • 3) a Ferrari has a problem

Add in Bentley on-screen and BMW Z4 onboard.
 
May I ask which stream people are watching?
 
UNOFFICIAL SPA 24HRS DRIKNING GAME RULES

Drink whenever

1) you see Vadim Kogay/Kogay is mentioned

2) they remind us that this is a 24 hour race and to take it easy

3) any car has a problem

4) Bentley

Z4 onboard I did not agree to this??

Also @Azure Flare your claims on the Nismo stream are a touch... ludicrous
 
@The Stig Farmer I know the claims sound ludicrous, but my source will remain anonymous, but the person who told me has a friend that was hired by PD to work on the project that brought us the ability to paint brake calipers.

I actually do not know the name of the person who works for PD.
 
This is like watching consecutive GT Sprint Series.
 
@The Stig Farmer I know the claims sound ludicrous, but my source will remain anonymous, but the person who told me has a friend that was hired by PD to work on the project that brought us the ability to paint brake calipers.

I actually do not know the name of the person who works for PD.
Tell him he needs to get out more :)
 
Trust me, that chat isn't dead.
 
Oh god almost took out the Nissan!
 
Big crash for a Ferrari. Driver okay.
 
Simon Knap (#50 Ferrari), lost the rear end on the kerbing at Eau Rouge, tried to correct but it snapped and clouted into the tyre wall. Managed to get out and run to safety
 
The sound of the impact was insane, hope everything is alright with the driver
 
My heart stopped briefly when he almost tripped and everyone was still coming through Eau Rouge fairly quickly..
 
Oh my god. That was horrid.
 
Back