2014 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 26th-27th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vendrah
  • 343 comments
  • 50,632 views
Gutted not getting to see SVG also should we be worried they arent showing us the wreckage?

There's usually only one reason why they don't show a crashed car.
 
Tim Mullen the driver according to dailysportscar.
 
Does anyone have the status of the driver?!
 
dscracelive ‏@dscracelive 37 secs
Official acct corrects last tweet - still under Safety Car - Also saying that the driver (believed to be Tim Mullen) is in medical centre
 
OMG another Crash...
 
Oh my god. Another. Driver walked out though.
 
This is getting ridiculous.
 
This is ridiculous now - third safety car period IN A ROW!
 
Yeah, these drivers need to practice keeping a cool head. It's getting out of control with these crashes.
 
So, is there a stream I can watch that isn't "geo restricted" like the stupid official site is?
 
Did you guys hear that? RadioLemans were talking about thinking about telling teams to communicate to their drivers about keeping cool on the restarts.
 
Try the nismo one ;)

I don't want to just see the Nissan, I want to see the other cars. I guess there isn't, huh?


I hate this stupid Geo-restriction BS, what excuse is there to do this?
 
I don't want to just see the Nissan, I want to see the other cars. I guess there isn't, huh?


I hate this stupid Geo-restriction BS, what excuse is there to do this?
TV rights.
 
Mate, did you try clicking the link? They are showing the live stream.... That's how I'm watching the whole race.
 
I don't want to just see the Nissan, I want to see the other cars. I guess there isn't, huh?


I hate this stupid Geo-restriction BS, what excuse is there to do this?
They have multiple cameras which includes one of all the cars.
 
Another safety car?

Sorry that's another crash while on the safety car?
 
Another damn crash...
 
Is this some kind of record or something?
 
Three cars involved. :facepalm:
 
5 cars at Eau Rouge. :( ...
 
Back