2014 Blancpain 24 Hours Of Spa July 26th-27th

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vendrah
  • 343 comments
  • 50,615 views
So they are showing the world feed, my mistake. I just get pissed off by Geo-restriction. Just makes no sense to me that a "World Championship" is restricted to only a certain region.
 
At Eau Rouge again.

This is nuts.
 
Multi car crash now. What is going on here?
 
How many cars Eau Rouge has claimed so far?
 
They should red flag this.
 
The Ferrari took at least 4 hits?!
 
I can't find a proper entry list, the op one won't work. Could anyone send me one?
 
Where is the commentary gone on the english blancpain link?
 
Where is the commentary gone on the english blancpain link?

I heard at the top of the hour that they were going off the air for I believe it was 1 hour, which is about the time that the cameras went to the static cameras that we see right now.

This is the longest full course caution that I have ever seen in a race without having a red flag in there somewhere. An hour is an extensive amount of time, just driving around and burning fuel and barely keeping the tires warm. The officials have their reasons though.
 
I heard at the top of the hour that they were going off the air for I believe it was 1 hour, which is about the time that the cameras went to the static cameras that we see right now.

This is the longest full course caution that I have ever seen in a race without having a red flag in there somewhere. An hour is an extensive amount of time, just driving around and burning fuel and barely keeping the tires warm. The officials have their reasons though.

3-6 hours under caution isn't unheard of - usually for fog - in endurance racing.
 
#19 SLS Black Falcon, cousin Abdulaziz AlFaisal.

Is there a live updated standings link ?
 
May I ask which stream people are watching?

I was watching the official one before lunch:
http://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/live

So they are showing the world feed, my mistake. I just get pissed off by Geo-restriction. Just makes no sense to me that a "World Championship" is restricted to only a certain region.

They do that when a paid TV channel is streaming the race on your country.

I can't find a proper entry list, the op one won't work. Could anyone send me one?

Fixed:
http://www.total24hours.com/24h-spa/docs/20140724-EntryList.pdf
 
3-6 hours under caution isn't unheard of - usually for fog - in endurance racing.

True, I've forgotten about those instances. I should have said that this is the longest one I have seen for a wreck, but outside of Le Mans, which has had coverage in the states for a few years, I've only been watching these endurance races via web feeds for a couple of years, especially this year since I now have spare bandwidth to allocate to it.

Commentators are back now, also.
 
Just saw the mass crash, holy sheeeet
 
upload_2014-7-26_19-4-52.png


SLS did well to drive through the incident with that damage.
 
That Bentley just look so mean and massive!
 
They do that when a paid TV channel is streaming the race on your country.

And Its just as annoying when my friends can't watch the same race I am because of it. I hate it no matter what end I'm on.
 
What are the LED numbers on the windscreens for?
 
Back