2014 Fantasy BTCC - R4/10 - Oulton Park, 8 June.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 232 comments
  • 11,963 views
Standings interesting. Will have them up after i'm done racing tonight around 10pm.
 
Standings after Donington:
~table pulled~

~Welcome this week to @doblocruiser - he started this round with 81 points - same as last place after Round 1.

~@MatskiMonk , @GOTMAXPOWER used 1 more CP then they had allowed, and therefore receive a 25 point penalty.

~ @Justin , @Scaniabebe and @RedDragon did not submit picks and therefore the previous weeks picks were used. CP's were used automatically and in case of no available CP's - a 25 point penalty was applied to each driver.

~Most points scored this week was @Furinkazen (119)

~Least points scored this week was @Justin (20)

~Biggest gain in places was @Beeblebrox237 (+5)

~Biggest drop in places was @Justin (-16)

~ @Furinkazen and @adam46 have picked most correct winners this season (5).

~ @adam46 still has 5 CP's available, more than anyone else.
 

Attachments

  • Donington2.JPG
    Donington2.JPG
    120.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Amazing, I actually did fairly well! I think I've still got the benefit of beginner's luck. It'll wear off.
 
Well bloody excel. Noticed an error with Akmuqs... turned out that when I moved a cell it didn't move the formula's... Fixing..
 
P2, get in :)

Should have been P1 if I'd have chosen Turks instead of Austin for Brands
 
P2, get in :)

Should have been P1 if I'd have chosen Turks instead of Austin for Brands

No, Brands spreadsheet wasn't picking up total scores from R1 👎

Here is adjusted corrected tables for both weeks.

Brands:

R1 fixed.JPG



Current standings:

Donington3.JPG
 
Dammit, should have checked first, didn't think I'd be using a CP. Ah well.
 
Thruxton for now I'll have my picks down as:
Neal
Shedden
Plato

*picks changed see below*
 
Last edited:
Lol. Dead last!

For Thruxton:
#1 Andrew Jordan-Pirtek Racing-Honda Civic
#5 Colin Turkington-Ebay Motors/West Surrey Racing-BMW 125i M Sport
#52 Gordan Shedden-Honda Yuasa Racing/Team Dynamics-Honda Civic Tourer
 
Wow, I'm pretty high up.
 
Thruxton this weekend people!
 
I'll have Plato, Neal, and Shedden.
 
My picks:
Plato
Turkington
Neal
 
I'd like to enter this.

Plato
Shedden
Jordan

are my picks.
 
Shedden, Menu, Neal (Expecting the long cars to be quick).
 
Some news - Rotek's Audi S3 to miss due to accident damage from Donington.
 
Some news - Rotek's Audi S3 to miss due to accident damage from Donington.
I don't think anyone was going to pick them. :p
 
Plato Neal Turkington.
 
Gonna change my pics to:
Jordan
Shedden
Plato
 
Last edited:
Back