2014 Final Round Practice *Combo leaked* GT-R GT3 @ Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay good :)
i thought most people would forget
i'm doing now 2:20.272
But still a lot to improve, but time is my enemy...
But struggeling a lot with accelerating out of 2nd gear corners..
Or it feels too slow or i spin the wheels too much

Okay good :)
i thought most people would forget
i'm doing now 2:20.272
But still a lot to improve, but time is my enemy...
But struggeling a lot with accelerating out of 2nd gear corners..
Or it feels too slow or i spin the wheels too much
have you put the power down as it says on page one mate? i didn't feel wheel spin only understeer

Yes i did
not really having problems having understeer...
But I have all aids off except abs
maybe its just my driving style :P

Well I hope this is the actual combo! Last time I raced this track in GT was back in December when I did a mega lap here in a Honda NSX!

Just a suggestion, but if one of you faster guys, Andrew I'm looking at you :lol:, could upload a video, it would be much appreciated....you know, so noobs like me can get a good idea of a good line around this place.:lol:

Even better, upload a ghost! :D

You guys are really fast
I,m now doing 1:20 low
But yeah i dont have time enough, i know i can still improve a lot

Stupid thing is: you can't really compare the times, there will be those cones or maybe even rain :)
Btw do you turn off the acceleration aid? (Damn forgot the name :P )

You guys are really fast
I,m now doing 1:20 low
But yeah i dont have time enough, i know i can still improve a lot

Stupid thing is: you can't really compare the times, there will be those cones or maybe even rain :)
Btw do you turn off the acceleration aid? (Damn forgot the name :P )
Traction controll? Yeah, because that slows you down. In the Academy, SRF and Active Steering are banned.

Not only, but also, the car being used here is 50kg heavier than the actual race model we will supposedly see, this could possibly have very differing effects in the handling, and by power limiting it to 542bhp you are running it slightly slower because the power to weight ratio is out by 0.2kg/bhp of the real race model. To compensate for the extra 50kg, the correct PtW ratio is 2.40kg/bhp, the power limiter should be at 95%

The torque values between the current in game model and the real race car also look quite different.... real race car = 637nm/65.0kgf..... in game model has 70kgf.

👍

here are some more specs for the latest GT3 model.....

http://www.jrm-group.com/nissan-gt_r-nismo-gt3/gt3-car-specification

http://www.nismo.co.jp/en/products/GT3/index.html

Not only, but also, the car being used here is 50kg heavier than the actual race model we will supposedly see, this could possibly have very differing effects in the handling, and by power limiting it to 542bhp you are running it slightly slower because the power to weight ratio is out by 0.2kg/bhp of the real race model. To compensate for the extra 50kg, the correct PtW ratio is 2.40kg/bhp, the power limiter should be at 95%

The torque values between the current in game model and the real race car also look quite different.... real race car = 637nm/65.0kgf..... in game model has 70kgf.

👍

here are some more specs for the latest GT3 model.....

http://www.jrm-group.com/nissan-gt_r-nismo-gt3/gt3-car-specification

http://www.nismo.co.jp/en/products/GT3/index.html

Ok, lets not get nit-picky here. :rolleyes: Like I said in the OP, this is only for fun and to compare times on this track with a car close to what will be used for the final event. Also, just to get used to and familiar with the track...some people haven't driven this track a lot so I just figured this would help get them familiar with the track. In no way am I trying to create an exact science here, just something to do for fun and a little practice at the track. I know about the cones and know the car to be used will probably have a different feel to it, I'm not dumb. If you think this thread is a bad idea, then report it and have the mods close it, simple. I was only trying to create a fun atmosphere here, excuse me if it doesn't meet your standards or the exact specs to be used, that was not my intent, only to get it close based on the information available.

WAAOOH!!! Mitch, no need to jump down my throat....I don't think it is a bad idea and I was only pointing some differences out.

It would possibly be better and more helpful with closer to the realistic timings if we all run this FUN practice with the power limiter at 95% was the point I was trying to get across.

👍

Last edited:
WAAOOH!!! Mitch, no need to jump down my throat....I don't think it is a bad idea and I was only pointing some differences out.

It would be better and more helpful running this FUN practice with the power limiter at 95% was the point I was trying to get across.

👍

Not jumping down your throat really, just pointing out that if you think its such a bad idea due to not being able to replicate the exact event, then report it. Judging from the numerous negative messages I have received regarding this thread, it seems I have done a great injustice to the community by spreading around what the hackers have found. My bad, you can guarantee it won't happen again. I'm not sure why I have so many haters, but you all can just carry on without me, I'm sick of this crap.

Not jumping down your throat really, just pointing out that if you think its such a bad idea due to not being able to replicate the exact event, then report it. Judging from the numerous negative messages I have received regarding this thread, it seems I have done a great injustice to the community by spreading around what the hackers have found. My bad, you can guarantee it won't happen again. I'm not sure why I have so many haters, but you all can just carry on without me, I'm sick of this crap.

It's a good idea man, chill! Some people are always going to be funny about people hacking, don't worry about it!

He never said you should change the car or settings or that it was a bad idea, he just stated the differences between the car! It's good practice, and everyone knows, or must appreciate, that there will be differences.

Keep the thread up and keep getting faster.. :gtpflag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back