2014 GTP 24 HEURES DE SPA-FRANCORCHAMPS [3-12 OCT]

• Thread starter AJ
  • 202 comments
is it okay to enter in the GTcup with a ( brz gt300 ) there were only 4 cars in the regulation OP.
@AJ would need to answer that, I'm not sure what cars are still available, if I had to guess, probably not that, but better for the race director to confirm when he is next online.

Tom
Very much looking forward to commentating on this. Thank you, @AJ for allowing me to part of the broadcast team!

Here's an example of some commentary over a sprint race, just for those who'd like a taster.

Looking forward to hearing the broadcast :)

Just a quick Q: is that story about Hamilton on the F1Today.net website true?

EDIT: Just seen the vid as well - nice work! Hopefully the Spa24 broadcast will be just as professional sounding.

can anyone tell me how much HP and weight we can use if im gonna take part with this event while driving a BMW Z4 GT3? Because its kinda confusing for me how the scheme looks at the rules & regulations of this event

Team Name - Team NLD Racing
Team Nationality - The Netherlands
Team Manager - Klubbin__Jay
Team Type - Local

Driver 1 - Dutch, Spetersen, Sandahh28
Driver 2 - Dutch, RaceLude, RaceLude
Driver 3 - Dutch, KlubbinJay, Klubbin__Jay

1st preference Class - GT Cup

1st preference GT Cup Car -
Lotus 111R Race Car/Anniversary blue/29

2nd preference GT Cup Car -
Volkswagen Scirocco/Anniversary blue/29

EVENT UPDATE 10 OCT

1 - Race-Day Program

An updated and expanded Program is now available under the 'Event Programs' button on the OP.

2 - Dispensation

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, has been granted;

@lightningd
@justquality
@OfcLaggy
@SAI SANTOSH
@CarbonViper93
@mosebjorn
@tageiskogen
@trymi

@xACE58x
@Pluxtheduck

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, is pending;

@DaBomb330

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, during Hours of Darkness, has been granted;

@lightningd
@justquality
@OfcLaggy
@SAI SANTOSH
@CarbonViper93
@mosebjorn
@tageiskogen
@trymi

@xACE58x
@Pluxtheduck

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, during Hours of Darkness, is pending;

@DaBomb330

And finally from me, good luck and thank you to everyone taking part in this event both on and off the track. Lets have a clean, fun, fast race. 👍

Last edited:
AJ
EVENT UPDATE 10 OCT

1 - Race-Day Program

An updated and expanded Program is now available under the 'Event Programs' button on the OP.

2 - Dispensation

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, has been granted;

@lightningd
@justquality
@OfcLaggy
@SAI SANTOSH
@CarbonViper93
@mosebjorn
@tageiskogen
@trymi

@xACE58x
@Pluxtheduck

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, is pending;

@DaBomb330

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, during Hours of Darkness, has been granted;

@lightningd
@justquality
@OfcLaggy
@SAI SANTOSH
@CarbonViper93
@mosebjorn
@tageiskogen
@trymi

@xACE58x
@Pluxtheduck

Dispensation for the following Drivers to take part in the Race, during Hours of Darkness, is pending;

@DaBomb330

And finally from me, good luck and thank you to everyone taking part in this event both on and off the track. Lets have a clean, fun, fast race. 👍

Of what race is this?

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing the broadcast :)

Just a quick Q: is that story about Hamilton on the F1Today.net website true?

EDIT: Just seen the vid as well - nice work! Hopefully the Spa24 broadcast will be just as professional sounding.

Thank you, I look forward to broadcasting too. I have my own opinion regarding that article, so I'll be chatting about it on the stream tonight.

Just so those are aware, these are the hours that I will be commentating:

Tonight (BST): 8pm - 2am
Tomorrow (BST): 8am -12pm

Two months prep, a weekend of qualifying - hours of practice and it all comes down to the next 24hrs!!! I almost ended up back in the driving seat but I just didn't have the time flexibility for it. Will check on the stream lots though! Good luck all and of course my boys in M4R!
It's fun how, every time i see a live broadcast of these events i feel the urge to fire up GT.
Good luck everyone!

Here is the link to the stream if anyone needs it (race control busy :D )

Good luck everyone, really well put together too! Loving the stream, should see you all in the next one 👍

Back