2014 India General Discussion

• Thread starter ionstriker
  • 342 comments
I hear the finals are going to be in chennai. Is that true? Hope to see you guys there. Ruz is already in, and santosh you also seem pretty safe. I doubt I will survive any elimination that might be there in the stupid pods though. Bloody uncomfortable and the you sit low down with the pedals from the ground. We should either sit higher up or the pedals should be from up.

I hear the finals are going to be in chennai. Is that true? Hope to see you guys there. Ruz is already in, and santosh you also seem pretty safe. I doubt I will survive any elimination that might be there in the stupid pods though. Bloody uncomfortable and the you sit low down with the pedals from the ground. We should either sit higher up or the pedals should be from up.
Finals are in Chennai.

Ohh irrespsrctive of pods....try to concentrate...just concentrate...the odds will settle down

Back