2014 New Zealand / Australia General Discussion

@Nissan_Aus @GTAcademy Luckiest dudes in the world! Make us proud boys!
Buaar8QCAAA8w-R.jpg

I'll be heading down to Silverstone for the final day of the International event - just in case any of you guys want to say hi, or punch me or something - so we can hopefully give you the same coverage we've just done for the Europe final.

I'll be heading down to Silverstone for the final day of the International event - just in case any of you guys want to say hi, or punch me or something - so we can hopefully give you the same coverage we've just done for the Europe final.

Lol did somebody try to do this in the European one?

Good luck m8s. I reckon this is all yours to lose, so make it a bloody beauty.

What's the story with race camp for our Aussie mates, has it started yet ? Is there any news on how they are doing ?

What's the story with race camp for our Aussie mates, has it started yet ? Is there any news on how they are doing ?

The competitors have been divided into regional teams and so far over the 3 days Australia has won every single round. However 3 competitors from each region have been elimated. The Aussies that remain are josh, Marcello and Benjamin.

The competitors have been divided into regional teams and so far over the 3 days Australia has won every single round. However 3 competitors from each region have been elimated. The Aussies that remain are josh, Marcello and Benjamin.
Benjamin just got eliminated.

Yeah, I'm not going to be there until... uhh... Thursday, by which time it'll be probably the last two competitors from each region left, so I can't bring you much until then.

Eliminated up to end of Day 3 (Monday):

Australia: Luca Giacomin, Peter Read, Dylan Gulson
India: Abhinav Bhatt, Glen Suchitha
Mexico: Ricky Rincon, Francisco Fernandez, Jorge Solorzano
Middle East: Mohammed Jamal (BHR), Yasser Mansour AlMansour (SAU)
Thailand: Kriangkrai Chotima, Jakraphan Davee

Cheers, looking good for the Aussies so far then.
Hopefully they make a fancy GTA TV show for youtube or something, like they do with the other regions, would be keen as to see a bit behind the scenes.

Luca and I eliminated Day 2, Dylan Day 3, Benny Day 4, Marcello today.
Josh starts from 4th for the race. Weather is looking a bit rough so I'll keep you informed on how we gets on. Its a race between him and the Mexican Ricardo so should be fun to watch.

Luca and I eliminated Day 2, Dylan Day 3, Benny Day 4, Marcello today.
Josh starts from 4th for the race. Weather is looking a bit rough so I'll keep you informed on how we gets on. Its a race between him and the Mexican Ricardo so should be fun to watch.

Would you say Josh is the favourite Peter? Seems you guys have made Australia hot favourites from the start. Well done btw!

Back