2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
If Nurburing is a first round track- I'm out. My worst track by far. I'm hoping for a city track like Tokyo or maybe A road course like Laguna Seca.

Im going to guess that only the final round will matter as far as qualifying for the finals. Thats how it has been in the past 2 years (2011 was a little different).

the track has been identified conclusively as Nurburgring

images

Just a reminder to everyone that the the competition for the last 2 years has had preliminary rounds that were nothing more than time trials for bragging rights. Yes, the first year was a knockout competition, but I personally doubt that's returning. So, until we know for certain anyways, don't get too excited or stressed just yet; there's likely still a long way to go until the serious stuff begins.

Last edited:
Just a reminder to everyone that the the competition for the last 2 years has had preliminary rounds that were nothing more than time trials for bragging rights. Yes, the first year was a knockout competition, but I personally doubt that's returning. So, until we know for certain anyways, don't get too excited or stressed just yet; there's likely still a long way to go until the serious stuff begins.
...But its very exciting to have "new" content on GT6 :D

The menu in game does show 4 rounds, each starting 2 weeks after the previous one. Wouldn't doubt if VindictiveScrub is right. Since we see the Leaf in the bg image, and in the images attached on the GTA article on the GT site, I'd expect some Leaf action in at least the first event, which leads me to believe it's not a serious one.

Latest Posts

Back