2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
yeah didn't see a simpler snail logo, spec logo lost too much definition when reduced and one in each box seemed cluttered.
<-see avatar

Congratulations to everyone that made it through! 👍

Admittedly, I'm shocked at a few names I don't see. Are they allowing Finalists to return like before?

Congratulations to everyone that made it through! 👍

Admittedly, I'm shocked at a few names I don't see. Are they allowing Finalists to return like before?
There were a few other regional finalists from 2013, like Brett, but unfortunately they didn't make it.. 👎

I love when professional race car drivers are real people. Tommy Kendall fits both of those descriptions :cheers:
image.jpg

Congrats guys! won't be seeing you at silverstone :(...made the top 10 but not the top 6 unfortunately but hey, there's always next year! :D

Looks like I was only off by one in my predictions. Pretty awesome. Congratulations guys, you're gonna have a great time!

I hope you all have been training as much as possible! Can't wait to see it all go down in a few weeks. I'm headed over to Belgium from London tomorrow for Spa. Getting pretty antsy!

Just so you all know, you can ask me any questions you guys have before Silverstone (hint hint). I asked a couple finalists from 2012 before I went and they were a great help.

Very proud to be the first Canadian to make it to the finals.. I'll do us proud. Greatly appreciate all the support!

Good thing you had a buddy all the way across the country to put Canada on top last year hehe right..

I am very happy for you and very glad your Let_Canada_In movement worked out. Now I'm sure you are ready to tackle this challenge and you can count on me to root for you! Good luck and go fast!

Hahahaha yea, that happened :) Couldn't apologize to Reude enough. Just got carried away in the moment lol. Thank god I had a big enough lead that I didn't hurt him too bad :) He was really nice about it though. Didn't seem mad at me at all.

Should I add to the don't do this list? LOL. Don't watch your mirrors if you're in the lead. Don't try to maintain a gap if you can go faster even if you have a big lead. Don't forget to look for the last lap board as you come onto the straight so you know it's the final lap. Don't mess up a downshift on the final lap. Don't ever think there will be one more lap and not try to pass if you get behind.

One other big don't is don't let the producers make you say anything you don't want to say. Also remember the camera is always rolling and they can edit things to make things look different then they were or to leave things out. For example in qualifying they show me cussing at Patrick but what they don't show is why. Anyways hopefully others learn from my mistakes. Good luck. You will never forget your time there. Have fun and leave nothing on the table.

What? Do take the opportunity to be a jackass on national television #YOLO bro's! Definitely don't drift and flip on your wipers during the final race though, that's a bad idea if your goal is to win.

Back