2014 North America Discussion (US & Canada)

• Thread starter scca_ziptie
  • 1,618 comments
Just wanted to take the time to say good luck to the other 11 people I will be competing against in England! We are all winners at this point so let's go out there and enjoy ourselves. Of course there can only be one who wins the red helmet and it will be a blast fighting for it. This experience is gonna be unforgettable. I can't wait to see all of you guys again and look forward to going into battle with all of you!! Safe travels to everyone, let's show the world what we're made of!!!

Alright guys, listen up! This is the guess the GT Academy 2014 winner challenge! The winner of this challenge is safe from elimination, the losers will have to go home! Ready? 3, 2 let's GO!
@scca_ziptie @ParkerMO125 @dgriffin28 @Adventuruss @VindictiveScrub @tguns16 @SilentAdrenalin
That's all the GTP ID I can remember lol why can't you guys have same psn id and gtp id like me =/

P.S. stupid jet lag...
The answer is obvious.

It's whoever doesn't post here in between now and November. :sly:

The answer is obvious.

It's whoever doesn't post here in between now and November. :sly:

Unfortunately there are a few who aren't members. But there is a week of down time between when we arrived home and heading back to the UK - so you never know ;)

I downloaded and edited our live stream of the 2014 US National Finals and put it on GTPlanet's YouTube channel. Twitch has changed their video archive policies, so the original recording of the video will soon be gone forever. Hopefully this will be helpful to guys next year, and maybe some of you from this year can use it to relive good memories. 👍

All of the "downtime" between our actual live broadcasting has been removed, so it should be much easier to watch:

This is my least favorite time of the year, not only because I have to wait 4 months to find out who wins GT Academy, but now I also have to anxiously wait 4 months for the day I finally turn 18.
Actually, can I dislike this? How in the world am I gonna win GT Academy next year now?
Okay, so it wasn't exactly likely before...but now it's gonna be impossible. ;)

Back