2014 Nurburgring 24 hour, VLN series 7/12 teams signed up

  • Thread starter Thread starter memto89
  • 1,164 comments
  • 65,846 views
Just to update everyone, incase anything is missing anything. There is only a few people who are carrying the series on social media and it would be great if more people can get involved!!! its been a great build up so far and everything has come one leaps and bounds so please share and tweet and get involved!!!!

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/GTPN24

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GTPN24

Livestream: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CORE/1398663943707142

CORE Sanctioning body: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CORE/1398663943707142

Teams Twitter: @GTPN24

TMB: @Gadget333 @GethD

TMB Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tmbracing

P24: @P24Racing

TOR: @TORswe

CCR: @Mstoriedesigns @jonny_b_1990

CGR: @tatiana_noel

THAR: @BNchanjala @AdamNeverKnows

GORE: @xNikodemusx @the_proffs
Shared on FB and twitter. I still need to take the time to share with all the drivers and race teams I follow on twitter.
 
1 hour till lobbies are open, please all drivers make sure you are on time with oil changed and car all ready!!!
 
Do you guys go right into quali and race when the rooms open?
 
No there is practice then Spec check then the track is changed then changed back to wipe all the times, as soon as the track is open then quli has started you then have 20 mins of quli followed by 5 mins of rest to go to toilet, get drinks etc then the race will start, please make sure you have read the drivers brief on the op (post #3) just to make sure ;)
 
Hey eDirtyTati, Joe and I are doing some practice in my lounge if you would like to join us. :)
I'm hopping on right now. Sorting through a couple of things but then I can definitely join.
 
Running laps with TnT in his lounge. I'm in room 1, is it in your lounge or online?
 
Room 1 is jonnys lounge
 
Room 1 is jonnys lounge
On my way now!

Wow looks like we got time to spare, only 3 drivers. Maybe we can do this same trick all in the same room, hehe :rubbinghands:
 
I did exactly what @Gadget334 said not to do and waited til the last minute to friend my room host. Is @jammyozzy's PSN the same as his GTP name? I can't find it in his profile and I'm sure we aren't PSN friends.
 
If anybody is in his lobby when it opens, can you please give him a heads up to check for his last minute fr? I'll join ASAP once he accepts.
 
Doing a cautious lap in quali, still 2nd to jonny which is good and what I expected.
 
Got completely disconnected from a server for the first time ever. How fun for me...
 
Don't feel bad Tati, I am now a member if the DISCONNECTED CLUB myself. I was just settling into the rythm and my lap times were coming down nicely. Comfortable in 4th and starting to get time back, no damage yet and the car handled beautifully.

Good luck to all the other racers.. See you next time 👍
 
Geth also DC'd from Lobby 3 on lap 5 while running steadily in 6th. What lap did you get hoofed on Tati?
 
Geth also DC'd from Lobby 3 on lap 5 while running steadily in 6th. What lap did you get hoofed on Tati?

Right after him, so either the same lap or one below him. I thought perhaps we'd all been kicked win my d/c came right after his. What a bust. And I saw earlier that @RodeRuner1967 was D/C'd as well.
 
Only Dave failed to finish in our lobby.
 
Did I see Memto disconnect? did he DC?
 
Might have been a connection, or he dced, would be rare for him to dced.
 
I hate rain. Yet I love it at the same time.
 
Ours started on lap 2 and didn't stop until the last lap.
 
I hope someone in Lobby 2 saved the replays and can send a screengrab of the timing screen end of lap 22 to Matt and Jonny for results purposes
 
Would be surprising if no one saved the replay. ^^ Anyway, great race from everyone! I probably should hav had fifth there but Scott chased be down when I got sleepy. Still, didn't get lapped despite all my mistakes in the last five laps. :p

Edit: Ah ok, our race had started by then.
 
Back