2014 Santander British Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which post did I do this "dissing" on, I hope your not saying Canada cause that'd be the second time this year you quoted me without proof. If it's here that I supposedly made you look slanderous please point it out.
Without proof. :lol: I'll admit that this post wasn't directly or harshly disrespecting me, but you've done in many times and it wasn't even in the Canadian GP.

This is the post

You'd think I'd know this by now since I've probably (next to @niky and @prisonermonkeys) had the most arguments with said user. I guess my tendency to prove a point took precedence over reason, thanks for setting me right 👍.

.......Anyway
Also I highly doubt people find you all that pleasant, and you yourself are the only one that seems to think your such a nice guy. Outside of here maybe, on here few and far between to be honest.
Again. :lol: you're that one that called yourself a nice guy before, I never said anything like that. You keep seeing me in your own image. All I said was, I was (regrettably) nice enough to respond to your response to me. I'm not childish enough to ignore someone that bothered to spend a minute responding to me.

This is my last response by the way, if you have something to say about F1, feel free. I won't continue this nonsense.

Which part of your tantrum, with the first word being "Liar" followed by snarky remarks, was nice?
@LMSCorvetteGT2 gets the joke. At least I thought he would. It better not be why he's throwing a fit. He called me a liar on more than one occasion, despite "proof" staring him in the face.

Without proof. :lol: I'll admit that this post wasn't directly or harshly disrespecting me, but you've done in many times and it wasn't even in the Canadian GP.

This is the post

.......Anyway

Me agreeing with a user that arguing with you is pointless is disrespecting you? I'm sorry your fragile feelings were hurt...

Again. :lol: you're that one that called yourself a nice guy before, I never said anything like that. You keep seeing me in your own image. All I said was, I was (regrettably) nice enough to respond to your response to me. I'm not childish enough to ignore someone that bothered to spend a minute responding to me.

What? This makes no sense you're the one that just said this:
BHRxRacer said
I'm sorry I replied to your post, in which you argued and later "dissed" me. I keep saying I shouldn't be so nice :rolleyes:

I can be nice sure, in arguments on here I doubt most would find me such unless my view point meshes with theirs.

How am I yet again trying to make you in my image? I mean not to be mean you just come off creepy to trying and win a debate from a week and a half ago that you showed up late to.
This is my last response by the way, if you have something to say about F1, feel free. I won't continue this nonsense.

Is that indefinite :eek:!?

@LMSCorvetteGT2 gets the joke. At least I thought he would. It better not be why he's throwing a fit. He called me a liar on more than one occasion, despite "proof" staring him in the face.

What proof did you ever provide? We gave you data provided by the FIA that supports are argument you gave nothing also me saying you lied had nothing to do with proof more so your bias and you trying to hide it at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back