2014 United Kingdom General Discussion

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 420 comments
top 25? thought it was 14
guys can you help, im not sure if im eligible. you must be 18, but im 17. my birthday is 28 september, so will i be ok to progress if i qualify this year?

How many people will be waiting on their ps3 at 6.55am on bank holiday Monday then! Think I'll give you a head start until at least 9.00!

How many people will be waiting on their ps3 at 6.55am on bank holiday Monday then! Think I'll give you a head start until at least 9.00!
I won't be starting until Wednesday, so everyone's got a headstart on me! :lol:

Once we get to the leaderboard phase, perhaps we can note up on here who of the "qualifying bracket" is ineligible for further parts of the competition so it will be easier to figure who the legible top 25 would be.
Good luck oink love your channel keep up the good work

I I can make the UK top 10,000 I will be over the moon. Also, is there any age restriction for the final parts of the accademy?

You have to be 18 or over to take part in the latter stages I believe.

For info, in GT Academy 2013, best UK time was 2:16.655, I got 2:24.299, 7.6 seconds slower roughly - this got me to around 5800th place.

I'm off to a good start... :D

IMG_0146.JPG

Off to work now, I wonder how low I'll be when I get back. :scared:

Edit: It's already been beaten by GTP_DHolland. :(

Well done Matthew, nice time indeed. I'm nowhere near gold time after a few attempts, bit GT rusty.

I can't remember how the 2013 format worked, was it the same as this years or straight in to the final test with a month to set your best time?

Thanks, thought I was cracking up, know my memory is terrible.

Matthew (or anyone quick) any chance of posting some split times if you get the chance please.

Back