2015 Fantasy Formula 1 - Standings in OP

GTP ID: Harsk100
TEAM NAME: Harsk World Motorsports
Driver 1: Lewis Hamilton £38
Driver 2: Will Stevens £3
Driver 3: Roberto Merhi £3
ENGINE: Mercedes £35
Just decided to add more 1 driver. Why does it have to be £80 million instead of £100 million in real life?

Just decided to add more 1 driver. Why does it have to be £80 million instead of £100 million in real life?

It's not £100m in real life, it varies wildly between teams. Marussia and Caterham operated on about £60m last year while the likes of Ferrari and Red Bull spent about £300m.

I was just wondering how much Kevin would cost???

And what if someone crashes and there reseve driver takes his spot. Do we get the points that driver gets in our drivers place.

I was just wondering how much Kevin would cost???

And what if someone crashes and there reseve driver takes his spot. Do we get the points that driver gets in our drivers place.
I will add Kevin and looking at it I think £10million is a fair price

Well I never expected that but I think it' fairer if they don't, i'll offer the reserves in too but Magnusson will only be in for one round, maybe 2 and I don't think anyone will pick Alonso until near the end of the season (my plan anyway :lol:)

I was wondering are these prices negotiable?
No

Still have time to change if you want to 👍 :)
Really? Even after we've basically seen the performance in the qualifying? In that case:
GTP ID - @Legro
Team Name - LG GP
Driver 1 - Valtteri Bottas 18£
Driver 2 - Sebastian Vettel 20£
Driver 3 - Felipe Massa 13£
Driver 4 - Romain Grosjean 5£
Engine - Ferrari 20£

Last edited:
Really? Even after we've basically seen how the performance in qualifying? In that case:
Deadline is 5mins before the race, everyone gets the same opportunity however any changes now won't be given points for qualy (if any are awarded as is)
Throughout the season people will get to see how drivers change and adapt etc, last season's first race ended up changing from then on

True Can I drop Will Stevens and Honda and replace the two with Ferrari?
Will change now mate 👍

Well I never expected that but I think it' fairer if they don't, i'll offer the reserves in too but Magnusson will only be in for one round, maybe 2...

I respectfully disagree, I think that if we finance a driver and they're replaced by another driver in the same car then the points should stand - especially given that this comp is a kind-of-combined WDC/WCC :D

I respectfully disagree, I think that if we finance a driver and they're replaced by another driver in the same car then the points should stand - especially given that this comp is a kind-of-combined WDC/WCC :D
You have a good point there mate, sounds better then 👍

So anyone wishing to pick Alonso still can and his points will be what Magnusson scores 👍

Yeah... I'm gonna keep faith in Honda and give them up to Round 5 to sort their problems out before I lose faith.

Lewis Hamilton - 35pts
Nico Rosberg - 18
Sebastian Vettel - 16
Felipe Nasr - 16
Nico Hulkenberg - 13
Felipe Massa - 12
Markus Ericcson - 12
Daniel Ricciardo - 9
Sergio Perez - 6
Jenson Button - 6
Carlos Sainz - 2
Valterri Bottas - 0