2015 Ford Mustang - General Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 6,247 comments
I know about Bullitt and the Mustang but that doesn’t mean they can’t offer the new car in different colours.

Isn't the Bullitt little more than a few slight badge changes and a reproduction colour?

So a Bullitt Mustang not in Highland Green is just a standard Mustang GT with those barely noticeable badge changes...?

I'm sorry but a Bullit Mustang offered in any other colour than Highland Green is not a tribute car.

Why pay extra if you're essentially just going to debadge a Mustang?

To be fair, we are talking about a brand new sports car which has been given different trim to look like a 50 year old movie car complete with the name of a fictional character on the fake fuel cap. Long live Detroit...

The '01 is not a true Bullitt tribute cause it has the Mustang horse logo on the front grill

I'll always have a soft spot for the '01. My dad bought one back in '04 and had it for 6 years, was a great car. It probably should have had a de badged grille but it probably would have looked weird.

Shelby GT500

2020-Ford-Mustang-GT500-mule-front-three-quarter.jpg

2020-Ford-Mustang-GT500-prototype-rear-three-quarters.jpg

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt500-spy-shots-offer-best-look-yet/

Wow, how come Shelby gets to keep the model that doesn't look like ass?

edit: Oh, I know. It's because the new one's lowered hood probably precludes placement of supercharger.

Credit where it's due, I didn't like the face-lift in pictures, but I saw an orange one in delivery wrapping yesterday and it looks OK on the road.

That could easily be badged a Falcon. Kind of messed up, but we'll see what it looks like.

On the 4-door coupe thing, I saw a BMW 420. Tried to make sense of it. I thought all BMW 4 doors, were even numbered cars. If Ford are seeking sales numbers, they'll hit their target with such a car. Especially, if the boot is useful.

A four door sedan seems unlikely in general since Ford is killing off their “regular” cars in favor of the Mustang, GT, SUVs, and pickups.

Dan
A four door sedan seems unlikely in general since Ford is killing off their “regular” cars in favor of the Mustang, GT, SUVs, and pickups.

In America mainly. Places like mainland Europe and China would work better for an alleged Mustang based sedan.

Back