2015 Ford Mustang - General Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 6,247 comments
FB_IMG_1517073855153.jpg

This is supposedly the Shelby GT500 displayed at the Shelby Hero age Museum. Photo by a friend of my brother.

The new one as teased has a spoiler now. No official pics of the full car yet, tmk. That car above is the Super Snake Widebody build Shelby did last year.

That spoiler on the GT500 teased makes me wonder if Ford is intending on making it a track focused car rather than a Hellcat rival. I figured they would just facelift the GT350 at some point to make that better on the track and the GT500 would be just a powerhouse for drag strips.

That spoiler on the GT500 teased makes me wonder if Ford is intending on making it a track focused car rather than a Hellcat rival. I figured they would just facelift the GT350 at some point to make that better on the track and the GT500 would be just a powerhouse for drag strips.
Or maybe both.

Not really as I have stated several times. :lol:

It's just a dark teaser image. $10 bucks says the middle portion of the grille just isn't visible.
I think you're right, but it's more that I've grown weary of teaser images. To me it says that releasing the car as it is won't make enough of an impact so they have to artificially hype it up.

2019 Bullitt spotted in Shadow Black:

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-in-Shadow-Black-spied-0-9435.jpeg
How is this a Bullitt Mustang? The Bullitt is a debadged Dark Highland Green Mustang. This is just debadged black Mustang giving it the Bullitt name is stupid.

Last edited:
2019 Bullitt spotted in Shadow Black:

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-in-Shadow-Black-spied-0-9435.jpeg
A Bullitt shouldn't be in any other color than the traditional dark green. End of story.

This is about as idiotic as Dodge slapping the historic R/T badge on a minivan.

Having different color options to get more sales I suspect. It has the Bullitt badge in the back:

2019-Ford-Mustang-Bullitt-in-Shadow-Black-spied-4-3134-default-large.jpeg
What’s the big deal? I seriously don’t see the issue in a Mustang being offered in multiple colours.

Do you know where the Bullitt Mustang came from?
Its from 1968 moive called Bullitt. The Lead actor Steve McQueen play the character of Frank Bullitt drives a '68 Mustang GT it was debadged and in dark Highland Green. Its a tribute car to a car in a moive if the car is not the same color as in the moive then it not a proper tribute car.
kelsey-bullitt-mustang-1200x630-c-ar1.91.jpg

Do you know where the Bullitt Mustang came from?
Its from 1968 moive called Bullitt. The Lead actor Steve McQueen play the character of Frank Bullitt drives a '68 Mustang GT it was debadged and in dark Highland Green. Its a tribute car to a car in a moive if the car is not the same color as in the moive then it not a proper tribute car.
kelsey-bullitt-mustang-1200x630-c-ar1.91.jpg
I know about Bullitt and the Mustang but that doesn’t mean they can’t offer the new car in different colours.

Latest Posts

Back