2015 Ford Mustang - General Discussion

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 6,247 comments

I love what they did with the new stangs at SEMA. I have to admit, the design has grown on me and I think the original press photos were just awful. The car looks really cool when you look at it from standing height. It's nowhere near as goofy as the original set of orange photos.

To add to the above:

2018 Ford Bullitt Mustang maybe-possibly spied filming commercial

attachment.php

VXR
If it looks somewhere close to the Group 3 road car on GT Sport, then yes please.
With a few of the latest SuperMegaUltraLightningBabe... err, CARS, looking like video game inspired designs, you may get your wish. ;)

The pricing of the Mustang has been in steep climb though. You can no longer get a loaded ecoboost mustang for under 30k.

Why'd they mentiin the top speed(makes the GT no faster than a Focus RS)? An S2000 tested by Car & Driver, matched that as did the Neon R/T. Besides, isn't the Charger SRT-8 good for 175? Any word on the gearing?

Why'd they mentiin the top speed(makes the GT no faster than a Focus RS)? An S2000 tested by Car & Driver, matched that as did the Neon R/T. Besides, isn't the Charger SRT-8 good for 175? Any word on the gearing?

Pretty sure it's limited. Otherwise, 475hp should be close to knocking on 200mph.

This is really not the right car for the Bullitt. The last generation would have been perfect. They had the same higher nose profile. This just looks goofy.

This is really not the right car for the Bullitt. The last generation would have been perfect. They had the same higher nose profile. This just looks goofy.
For me, neither should the SN95 had the treatment. I mean, this model has the open mouth grille and French fry taillights, at the least.

Too bad, cause for what they did and as much as it was hyped, it shouldn't be that exclusive. It's not all that special at the end of the day. Something between the GT and 350 would of been nice.

You could DIY: buy a GT and re-paint it the correct shade of green, fit some wheels that suit, then tweak the performance to your liking. I wonder if that'd actually come in under the equivalent total package cost of the Bullitt from Ford... No warranty, of course.

The green VW Beetle was a nice touch. That Mustang is actually looking pretty good imo. I still don't like the new light design though.

Back