• 35 comments

AJ

Premium
United Kingdom
UK [UTC+1]
GTP_AJ
GTP AJ
500monzaposter.png

Back in December, after over 12 months of development, we announced the launch of the GTPlanet Endurance Series. This has proved hugely popular, attracting over 50 teams and nearly 200 drivers from across the GTPlanet community and beyond. The racing so far has been extremely close and the drama high, with teams missing the cut in qualifying by hundredths of a second, and races decided in the final few laps.

Just last month, we added an additional Series to the roster with the launch of the GTPlanet Karting Series. The Karting Series kicks off next weekend with the Pre-Season Trials weekend, aimed at sorting the over 120 entrants into the various classes. There is still time to sign-up, please register your interest HERE.

We are now looking to launch a third series, this time on a new platform, PS4 & Project Cars.

These Series take months of planning and development before they are announced, however as pCars has not been in our hands to test, we have been largely planning in the dark. Although the administrative organisational work has been completed (aided by a couple of last minute delays to its release), we need to discover its quirks and bugs that could trip us up, before launching a major new project. Now, the game has been released, testing can begin in earnest, and this is where we would like your help.

Over the next couple of weeks, we will be holding a series of individual events, and invite you, the GTP pCars Community, to join us, starting off tomorrow with a 500km (87 Laps) GT3 endurance race at Monza. The event is open to 16 drivers, and the lobby settings will be realistic. We hope many of you can join us.

Schedule

20:30 UTC - Lobby Open
20:45 UTC - Qualifying (15 minutes)
21:00 UTC - Race (87 laps)

Entry List
@DaBomb330----#01 HEXIS RACING MCLAREN MP4-12C GT3
@TeamEdge702--#02 HEXIS RACING MCLAREN MP4-12C GT3
@LITTLEBLACKO-#07 AMR ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE GT3
@AJ---------------#12 ART MCLAREN MP4-12C GT3
@roberte--------- #19 PEDACE AUDI R8 LMS ULTRA
@mr_b3ntley-----#53 XPS SUSPENSION MERCEDES-BENZ SLS AMG GT3
@Greasy07-------#55 RACEON OZ ASTON MARTIN V12 VANTAGE GT3
@Pichon617------#
@rclark83--------#

Results

-race distance reduced to 230km after lobby crash-

1st - DaBomb330 ------- 40 - 1h13m44s - 1:45.943
2nd - CJBMX702 (+AI) - 40 - 1h15m33s - 1:49.644
3rd - GREASY07 (+AI) - 38 - 1h14m20s - 1:48.268
4th - GTP_AJ ------------ 38 - 1h14m40s - 1:50.160
5th - TNR_5Zigen ------- DNF
6th - mr_b3ntley2010 -- DNF
7th - el_rossy_46 ------- DNF
8th - roberte ------------ DNF

Last edited:
AJ
Car and number? A black SLS surely! ;)
Sure why not :)
62 please.

Also @AJ will i need to add you to find the room?

Last but most important... Lap time anybody? I will be slow i think cant seem to figure out wheel settings i like.

Last edited:
I have to pull out sorry to let you down guys problems with my wheel. No idea what this game is doing to it makes it go crazy! Then have to pull the plug before it blows up.

I have to pull out sorry to let you down guys problems with my wheel. No idea what this game is doing to it makes it go crazy! Then have to pull the plug before it blows up.
What wheel? Heard theres a lot of issues with the T500.

And this is why we are running test events...

We encountered a number of race ending bugs during our 2nd attempt, and now have decided it is too late to re-start.

We will try again on Monday 18th May. New times are in the OP.

AJ
And this is why we are running test events...

We encountered a number of race ending bugs during our 2nd attempt, and now have decided it is too late to re-start.

We will try again on Monday 18th May. New times are in the OP.
Im working monday night @AJ so wont be available for that one. :(

Hay @AJ I'm going to change my choice of vehicle to the RUF RGT-8 GT3 #85 EXO so we have a bunch of different cars and @LITTLEBLACKO can take the Aston Martin #55 RaceOnOz if he wants considering he does run with those boys

Last edited:
Back