2015 Lotus 97T Championship (Reserves always welcome)Full 

• Thread starter GT_Vette
  • 608 comments
What's wrong with us having a private room so we don't need to worry about traffic and can talk over mics without noise and cross over conversations?

Why did you reply to this message and not this one?

We want this to be a Non contact series, as with heavy damage, even a little nudge can lead to a huge loss of time for any abuse of this rule.

Driving penalties handed to drivers in this series will be harsh.

2. Teams will be split. After race 4. The teams will be made based on results. 1st with last. 2nd with the penultimate from last ect.
Because I dont understand what you are trying to say with this.
I did not make the team splits, I did not write the rules.
I try (to my best judgement and knowledge) to do a fair and impartial judgement of various reported incidents. Its only to help out Agro, as he cannot do it all by himself. Thats it.
If Agro feels I'm not judging right, then I'm sure he will tell me to do it differently. And if I behave badly on the track, he and the other stewards WILL hand out a penalty.
Noone has an advantage, or is immune, if a steward is involved, he or she is not allowed to judge that incident.

Because I dont understand what you are trying to say with this.
I did not make the team splits, I did not write the rules.
I try (to my best judgement and knowledge) to do a fair and impartial judgement of various reported incidents. Its only to help out Agro, as he cannot do it all by himself. Thats it.
If Agro feels I'm not judging right, then I'm sure he will tell me to do it differently. And if I behave badly on the track, he and the other stewards WILL hand out a penalty.
Noone has an advantage, or is immune, if a steward is involved, he or she is not allowed to judge that incident.

I know you answer to Agro by your decisions, and they are definitely not fair or impartial nor do they harshly deal with those who make contact with other drivers.

This is no criticism of your driving.

I remember our moment Ayrton :lol: :lol: :lol:

We need to get back to our roots hahaha things are getting way too serious :D

Actually, I was just looking at the photos today. You dirty bastard, hahaha. As we speak, I'm packing my bags for the boat to Scotland, as all this time I've been trying to find out where you live. I'll be there tomorrow evening, then the **** will be going down, (that is how the kids say it these days?, Yes?)

Actually, I was just looking at the photos today. You dirty bastard, hahaha. As we speak, I'm packing my bags for the boat to Scotland, as all this time I've been trying to find out where you live. I'll be there tomorrow evening, then the **** will be going down, (that is how the kids say it these days?, Yes?)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I blame the pit entry :P

Maybe the weather settings should be anounced some days before a race, so that everyone will be ready for a race in the rain or a dry one. I guess the host would know what settings will he choose, because he is the one that chooses them, obviously.

As for incidents I came across a lot of accidents that were my fault or someone else's, but I haven't seen any action for these, although they are in a disadvantage of someone. Most of the accidents I have seen to take further action are the ones involving the faster people. I know it is important to win and when someting bad happens the race is over, but we do these races for fun and competitive racing but some people are taking it too seriously. Or maybe I am not taking it serious at all.

I was slow because of a buggy room or a reason beyond my control but I kept a clean line and gave plenty of space, and UA had plenty of time to see me, a wide track (into Hanger Straight) that could fit three cars (three separate lines) and hit me square on the rear and damaged my engine and he gets off with no penalty.

But Agro hit me and I get blamed by the stewards for braking early? And worse the stewards are saying it would only be a warning if I had damage which I did have.

Arty hits Peir after they both reach apex at same time. Arty Penalty fine. No complains.

Agro hits Arty right rear from behind. Agro no warning, no penalty.

Maybe I should have hit the car in front and not received a penalty either.

Agro did damage my car, the right rear made the car very unstable, or do you stewards think I waved cars by for fun so I could get hit by UA.
At full exit speed onto hanger straight there's only one line to follow. At high speeds it's very hard to gauge how slow the person in front of you is going. U were going slow in 4th gear within feet after apex onto hangar straight. Viewing the replay...u got that complex wrong many times, causing urself to exit onto hangar straight slowly. I hit the brakes & did my best to avoid you. I remember braking a tiny bit early...on a straight at panorama & u rear ended me. U complained for a week how it my fault, & that my early braking was the reason for collision. It seems to me that no matter what the circumstance u'r never happy. U'r completely inable to accept ANYTHING that could possibly be ur fault. This is the same behavior that caused u to be asked NOT to return to blue's fgt championship. Get a hold of urself. U always tell people to "calm down" & "it's just a game". Practice what u preach. These guys have known u way longer than me. If there were favoritism, wouldn't it be favoritism towards u? Please don't disrespect ur friends because of ur inability to accept even a tiny bit of responsibility. As far as u not being on my friends list...i deleted & blocked u only after a week of u berating me in this thread over aforementioned panorama incident, and u calling me "blind & dumb" in the following race room for Fuji. Why in the world would I want to see, race with, practice with, or speak with u after this kind of behavior? My rooms are ONLY friends only, so I don't have to be around YOU. MOST of the championship participants are on my friends list, & are ALWAYS welcome. The people NOT on my friends list... are simply not very friendly...lol. also, I don't pick the team's, or the weather either...lol. the stewards don't always agree either. We just report what we see, and we're all grown up enough to put differences aside when viewing replays. Glad I only have to actually race wt u once a week. This is & will be my ONLY statement/response on these matters.

Last edited:
At full exit speed onto hanger straight there's only one line to follow. At high speeds it's very hard to gauge how slow the person in front of you is going. U were going slow in 4th gear within feet after apex onto hangar straight. Viewing the replay...u got that complex wrong many times, causing urself to exit onto hangar straight slowly. I hit the brakes & did my best to avoid you. I remember braking a tiny bit early...on a straight at panorama & u rear ended me. U complained for a week how it my fault, & that my early braking was the reason for collision. It seems to me that no matter what the circumstance u'r never happy. U'r completely inable to accept ANYTHING that could possibly be ur fault. This is the same behavior that caused u to be asked NOT to return to blue's fgt championship. Get a hold of urself. U always tell people to "calm down" & "it's just a game". Practice what u preach. These guys have known u way longer than me. If there were favoritism, wouldn't it be favoritism towards u? Please don't disrespect ur friends because of ur inability to accept even a tiny bit of responsibility. As far as u not being on my friends list...i deleted & blocked u only after a week of u berating me in this thread over aforementioned panorama incident, and u calling me "blind & dumb" in the following race room for Fuji. Why in the world would I want to see, race with, practice with, or speak with u after this kind of behavior? My rooms are ONLY friends only, so I don't have to be around YOU. MOST of the championship participants are on my friends list, & are ALWAYS welcome. The people NOT on my friends list... are simply not very friendly...lol. also, I don't pick the team's, or the weather either...lol. the stewards don't always agree either. We just report what we see, and we're all grown up enough to put differences aside when viewing replays. Glad I only have to actually race wt u once a week. This is & will be my ONLY statement/response on these matters.

Another impartial steward, now you see why I ended up with penalties and he and others did not.

At full exit speed onto hanger straight there's only one line to follow. At high speeds it's very hard to gauge how slow the person in front of you is going. U were going slow in 4th gear within feet after apex onto hangar straight. Viewing the replay...u got that complex wrong many times, causing urself to exit onto hangar straight slowly. I hit the brakes & did my best to avoid you. I remember braking a tiny bit early...on a straight at panorama & u rear ended me. U complained for a week how it my fault, & that my early braking was the
for collision. It seems to me that no matter what the circumstance u'r never happy. U'r completely inable to accept ANYTHING that could possibly be ur fault. This is the same behavior that caused u to be asked NOT to return to blue's fgt championship. Get a hold of urself. U always tell people to "calm down" & "it's just a game". Practice what u preach. These guys have known u way longer than me. If there were favoritism, wouldn't it be favoritism towards u? Please don't disrespect ur friends because of ur inability to accept even a tiny bit of responsibility. As far as u not being on my friends list...i deleted & blocked u only after a week of u berating me in this thread over aforementioned panorama incident, and u calling me "blind & dumb" in the following race room for Fuji. Why in the world would I want to see, race with, practice with, or speak with u after this kind of behavior? My rooms are ONLY friends only, so I don't have to be around YOU. MOST of the championship participants are on my friends list, & are ALWAYS welcome. The people NOT on my friends list... are simply not very friendly...lol. also, I don't pick the team's, or the weather either...lol. the stewards don't always agree either. We just report what we see, and we're all grown up enough to put differences aside when viewing replays. Glad I only have to actually race wt u once a week. This is & will be my ONLY statement/response on these matters.

Agro, as steward of the day, please review Race 1 my incidents with UA again and tell the thread: on what straight did I hit UA on? Others who have the saved replay will find UA's definition of a straight very strange, it might explain his driving habits.

On Monday last week, with Jo and Evo as my witness, I was in a UA Friends' Only room, and thereafter was blocked. He has come into my rooms many times since Bathhurst and has always been welcome. He has left many times during those fun races, often leaving with swearing and curses at other drivers (many of whom race here) and I have told him to calm down and just enjoy it as others will attest. If anyone is not friendly it is him, and patently a liar if you view the replay of Race 1.

I accepted Agro's decision for a penalty for hitting UA after he lifted in an acceleration zone. It was not a decision a penalty I would have given because I had no way of knowing the car in front would lift off through a full throttle corner, and swerve into my line without warning.

However, I did complain when I found out I was penalised not only for that incident, but for one when UA brake checked me into a corner on the twisty part of the track as a back marker. I was not the first car he blocked during that race. If anyone should have been penalised, it was him but because he reported it and not I, and I got the penalty.

In that race, he also swore at Peir during the race because twice, without Peir touching him, he flew off the track, no penalty.

Silverstone I get hit twice, no penalties for those drivers, not even warnings.

Agro, as steward of the day, please review Race 1 my incidents with UA again and tell the thread: on what straight did I hit UA on? Others who have the saved replay will find UA's definition of a straight very strange, it might explain his driving habits.

On Monday last week, with Jo and Evo as my witness, I was in a UA Friends' Only room, and thereafter was blocked. He has come into my rooms many times since Bathhurst and has always been welcome. He has left many times during those fun races, often leaving with swearing and curses at other drivers (many of whom race here) and I have told him to calm down and just enjoy it as others will attest. If anyone is not friendly it is him, and patently a liar if you view the replay of Race 1.
Your only penalty for Race 1 was for exiting the race out of the pits, which was a warning.

Anything that might of happened on monday is unknown to me, but is void since it didn't happen during the official qualifying session, the race session, or in this thread. What happens between you two or anybody is of no concern of me as long as it is out of the official sessions or the official public thread.

Your only penalty for Race 1 was for exiting the race out of the pits, which was a warning.

Anything that might of happened on monday is unknown to me, but is void since it didn't happen during the official qualifying session, the race session, or in this thread. What happens between you two or anybody is of no concern of me as long as it is out of the official sessions or the official public thread.

What the? I got a penalty of exiting the race out of the pits? I didn't just get a warning, I got two penalties. When I asked why I was penalised Agro replied with:

"Yes for the UA one. You had two incidents involving you rear ending him at L1 and L32. I do remember him typing, but I do not remember what he said as I was in the middle of my race as well."

Agro, again, which of those incidents happened on straights? Because UA clearly said I hit him on a straight, and why was I penalised for those and he not for hitting me

Last edited:
I accepted Agro's decision for a penalty for hitting UA after he lifted in an acceleration zone. It was not a decision a penalty I would have given because I had no way of knowing the car in front would lift off through a full throttle corner, and swerve into my line without warning.

However, I did complain when I found out I was penalised not only for that incident, but for one when UA brake checked me into a corner on the twisty part of the track as a back marker. I was not the first car he blocked during that race. If anyone should have been penalised, it was him but because he reported it and not I, I got the penalty.
Then report the incidents you see.

In that race, he also swore at Peir during the race because twice, without Peir touching him, he flew off the track, no penalty.

Silverstone I get hit twice, no penalties for those drivers, not even warnings.
I did not see what UA had sweared, but if he did, please let me know.

The incident I had with you, the other stewards decided it was a racing incident. For the other incident with UA, it was decided that it was an incident without enough evidence to penalize anyone. After all, you said it was a weird room. You said you had a broken engine before the actual incident and before you had actual engine damage. This is what you reported to me after all.

What the? I got a penalty of exiting the race out of the pits? I didn't just get a warning, I got two penalties. When I asked why I was penalised Agro replied with:

"Yes for the UA one. You had two incidents involving you rear ending him at L1 and L32. I do remember him typing, but I do not remember what he said as I was in the middle of my race as well."

Agro, again, which of those incidents happened on straights? Because UA clearly said I hit him on a straight, and why was I penalised for those and he not for hitting me
Your thinking of Race 2.

This thread states that UA should add me as he is a steward, and should be fair and impartial as a steward.

The incident I had with you, the other stewards decided it was a racing incident. For the other incident with UA, it was decided that it was an incident without enough evidence to penalize anyone. After all, you said it was a weird room. You said you had a broken engine before the actual incident and before you had actual engine damage. This is what you reported to me after all.

You are justifying why he crashed into me. He had plenty of time and plenty of space to avoid me. You gave me a penalty at Race 1 when he was a backmarker brake checking me in a place on the track only one car could fit, if that was your judgement than you should have been, if fair and impartial, just as harsh on him at Silverstone.

Please answer the question, in Race 1, what straight did I hit UA on?

Your incident with me was called by you: a slam dunk Penalty. I find it hard to believe that none of the other stewards, if they were fair and impartial, would come to the same judgement, especially since this is a 'Non Contact' series, and any contacts can have serious effects (as it did for me, clearly) and will be dealt with harshly.

Andro said on this thread that to him that UA deserved a clear penalty on the facts. You, in Race 2, gave me two penalties for a car braking heavily (twice) in front of me and me hitting UA, even though I could not avoid him - and he had plenty of time and space to avoid me in this instance. I am very surprised no penalty was given by your judgement. After you had damaged my car, I left everyone space to pass, including UA to pass. It was only because he spun or something, he ended up behind me again did what he did, I did not brake check him, and gave him plenty of room but he saw fit to drive straight into the back of my car.

Yes, Race 2, my mistake, please answer the questions regarding it. On what straight did I hit UA on, etc
This was 6 races ago. I don't know what you want me to do. This is something you should have griped about a long time ago and in a private conversation. Not on the public thread.

It was 6 races ago. With your passive-aggressive posts, I'm not sure I will ever look at it now anyways.

You have been saying that I'm incompetent in running or stewarding a series. There will be no review in race 2, since there has been over 6 weeks since then for you to speak up. Only now have you come forward after the other stewards and I decided to give you a petty 5 second penalty.

Your incident at silverstone wasn't even my personal verdict. It was a 2 of 3 verdict between me, Andro, and Nik. Your incident with peir was judged with us agreeing that it was a divebomb. Our incident was judged by UA, Nik, and Andro.

This was 6 races ago. I don't know what you want me to do. This is something you should have griped about a long time ago and in a private conversation. Not on the public thread.

It was 6 races ago. With your passive-aggressive posts, I'm not sure I will ever look at it now anyways.

You have been saying that I'm incompetent in running or stewarding a series. There will be no review in race 2, since there has been over 6 weeks since then for you to speak up. Only now have you come forward after the other stewards and I decided to give you a petty 5 second penalty.

Your incident at silverstone wasn't even my personal verdict. It was a 2 of 3 verdict between me, Andro, and Nik. Your incident with peir was judged with us agreeing that it was a divebomb. Our incident was judged by UA, Nik, and Andro.

Andro said he did not make the verdict at Bathurst. He denies all knowledge of it.

I ask not for a review, just a presentation of the facts of my incidents with UA because UA, who is meant to be fair and impartial, says I hit him on a straight, which I clearly did not.

There is no passive-aggressive here, I want facts and fairness to be the cornerstone of stewarding here, that is all.

When I see penalties for some drivers, and none for others for similar things, it is not a good impression.

Andro said he did not make the verdict at Bathurst. He denies all knowledge of it.

I ask not for a review, just a presentation of the facts of my incidents with UA because UA, who is meant to be fair and impartial, says I hit him on a straight, which I clearly did not.

There is no passive-aggressive here, I want facts and fairness to be the cornerstone of stewarding here, that is all.

When I see penalties for some drivers, and none for others for similar things, it is not a good impression.
Race 2 is simply too far for me to go back on. Shall I review the entirety of the race? I spend several hours after races each week and do my best. Reported incidents is what I can reliably go on. Some people don't ever have reports. Some always do. Not me, not any participant, or steward has the time to review the entire race.

Appeals can be made, but not 6 weeks out.

Race 2 is simply too far for me to go back on. Shall I review the entirety of the race? I spend several hours after races each week and do my best. Reported incidents is what I can reliably go on. Some people don't ever have reports. Some always do. Not me, not any participant, or steward has the time to review the entire race.

Appeals can be made, but not 6 weeks out.

I am not appealing your decisions for Race 2. UA said I hit him on a straight, I did no such thing but you cannot even bring yourself to correct him.

I am not appealing your decisions for Race 2. UA said I hit him on a straight, I did no such thing but you cannot even bring yourself to correct him.
Like what me and Andro have said, many times now, it was not a decision by just me, or influenced by UA.

If you want an appeal for race 7, then make a private conversation that includes ALL of the stewards besides the one involved.

As for our incident, I did receive a warning, but I found it redundant to publish if retroactively, after a full week. I know I was it was a bad incident there.

Edit: But since your out, I suppose it won't matter now.

Arty, that was my friends only room not UA's.

I am happy that I encouraged many of you to take part in this championship but I am leaving the Lotus F1 championship, there is no fun for me racing in a championship under such conditions where I am singled-out and targeted and others who crash into me are not even warned, or penalized for their actions.

I hope, for everyone else's sake, things get better and Agro can right the ship.

As always, feel free to pop into the Lotus F1 for Fun rooms when they're open, everyone's welcome.

Last edited:
I am happy that I encouraged many of you to take part in this championship but I am leaving the Lotus F1 championship, there is no fun for me racing in a championship under such conditions where I am singled-out and targeted and others who crash into me are not even warned, or penalized for their actions.

I hope, for everyone else's sake, things get better and Agro can right the ship.

As always, feel free to pop into the Lotus F1 for Fun rooms when they're open, everyone's welcome.

Arty please think about that. I understand you can be annoyed for some decisions but you have to keep cool-headed before you do anything. Penalties here are pretty light compared to other online championships. I have participated in champs which a damaging hit can be punished with some positions in race result and even with a disqualification. Here you usually get grid penalties. A good start (I know you start pretty well) can erase the effects of the penalty.

Latest Posts

Back