2015 Lotus 97T Championship (Reserves always welcome)Full 

• Thread starter GT_Vette
  • 608 comments
I am happy that I encouraged many of you to take part in this championship but I am leaving the Lotus F1 championship, there is no fun for me racing in a championship under such conditions where I am singled-out and targeted and others who crash into me are not even warned, or penalized for their actions.

I hope, for everyone else's sake, things get better and Agro can right the ship.

As always, feel free to pop into the Lotus F1 for Fun rooms when they're open, everyone's welcome.
I'm gonna quote this one, but it is in reply to all your posts since yesterday.
I did not do and stewarding at the first 3 races, I have told you this many times.
I did however, make some calls for Silverstone, where I, as Agro said, came to the conclution that we cannot punish anyone for the room being laggy. If you did not lift off, that means the room was laggy, and therefore we cannot penalize UA.
You keep telling that I said it was a clear penalty for UA, and yes, I did say that, IF you had not lifted off OR if the room had not been so laggy!

Please read the sull sentence, had you gone full throttle and the room had not been laggy, UA would have been penalized.
That was not the case, and so we had not enough evidence that UA did anything wrong, and everyone is always innocent untill proven guilty, and you know that very well.

And I also brought up your appeal with the others, wich, now has resulted in Agro getting a warning. This will be published together with the penalties for nurburgring.

I can read, your full sentence was: Yes, UA rear ended you really hard, and to me it was obvious UA should get a penalty. You cannot conjecture on other things. Facts are facts. UA was at less than 10% throttle in Race 2 when I hit him in a 100% throttle corner (which he claims was a straight). I got a penalty for that. And then another penalty when UA, a backmarker by then, brake checked me into a twisty part of the track. You may not have had anything to do with awarding that penalty against me, but Agro did.

Agro gave the penalty to me for LESS so why he choose to not give UA a penalty is - well not really a mystery anymore.

And Agro only NOW gets a warning after all this fuss - though it should be a penalty by the same standards applied to me but hey ho professor.

Goodbye.

Last edited:
I am happy that I encouraged many of you to take part in this championship but I am leaving the Lotus F1 championship, there is no fun for me racing in a championship under such conditions where I am singled-out and targeted and others who crash into me are not even warned, or penalized for their actions.

I hope, for everyone else's sake, things get better and Agro can right the ship.

As always, feel free to pop into the Lotus F1 for Fun rooms when they're open, everyone's welcome.

I do understand your reasons for wanting to leave, and I am also of the opinion that the relative severity of some of the incidents do not match their penalties (I know that stewarding is very hard also, especially with lag), but I think the championship is better off with you in it and I'd be gutted if you left it.

At the Nürburgring, not everyone was well informed about the weather situation(at least I understand like so), therefore I took a glance at multiple weather sites and it seems that it will rain on Saturday and going to stay dry during the race.
Suggestion: Start with circa 60% wet track and let it dry out during the race?

My therory about weather changes settings: The Weather change settings doesnt determinate the changeability, but how often the weather will change during the race. Set it to 60 will change the weather 60 times, therefore it will stay constant. If you set it to 1, weather will change one time (rain to dry, dry to rain). Maybe, with faster time progression more weather changes are possible in a single race. Hope that this helps to plan exiting rain races in the future :)

Yeah dry race today. Sorry for not having results up or had the In or out post up. Been busy with that GTPES race this weekend. Whenever I wasn't busy I didn't have accsess to a PC.

So a dry race tonight, 34 laps.

Atleast this should be posted before the race:

Penalties for Race 8:

@IMMORTALPILOT - 1 grid spot penalty for Race 9 for contact at L1 T1.

@TRL_Andromeda - 1 grid spot penalty for race 9 for contact at L11 T7.

@Spectate Man - 2 grid spot penalty for race 9 for major contact at L1 T1.

@ISDLdriverGT - 2 grid spot penalty for race 9 for not blue flagging and for contact made to a lapping car.

Provisional results for race 9:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Note: Immortal had a 1 grid spot penalty and ISDL and D15 had a 2 grid spot penalty.

D15 will have a carry over 1 grid spot penalty for race 10.

It's sad to see the withdrawal of UA, especially with his championship position and obviously Pier has important commitments but I would definitely take a full time spot.
I wanna 1st thank Agro for his time & trouble putting this championship together. I also wanna thank the participants for some very challenging racing. I dropped out in order to get back to the roots of why I love this game...it's really fun! For me, championship racing has become way to serious & also requires lap after lap after lap of practice...which bores the hell out outta me...lol. I'm still always down for some good racing & wish you all luck with the championship. Thank you

I wanna 1st thank Agro for his time & trouble putting this championship together. I also wanna thank the participants for some very challenging racing. I dropped out in order to get back to the roots of why I love this game...it's really fun! For me, championship racing has become way to serious & also requires lap after lap after lap of practice...which bores the hell out outta me...lol. I'm still always down for some good racing & wish you all luck with the championship. Thank you

Do what I did for Sunday at Spa, just show up with no practice!

Do what I did for Sunday at Spa, just show up with no practice!
Thats pretty much what I do too, as I have no time for practice.
But I try to squeze in a 20-30 minute practice if I can, and usually, the race gets alot more fun if I do that, as I can then actually keep up with my TRL competitors. :)
With no practice, I usually fall way back, and only after half of the race has passed do I get the speed up.

Race 10
Monza 80's
48 Laps

Post IN or OUT

1. Agro - IN
2. Immortal -
3. Evo -
4. Cb -
5. Andro -
6. ISDL -
7. Arty -
8. Aug -
9. Sierra -
10. Danny -
11. Nik -
12. Przem -
13. d15 - In (race only)
14. RaceH -
15. Chris -
16. Ollie -

Reserves:
1. peir -
2. rcb - In
3. Demon -

Race will be a dry race.

Last edited:
Race 10
Monza 80's
48 Laps

Post IN or OUT

1. Agro - IN
2. Immortal -
3. Evo -
4. Cb -
5. Andro -
6. ISDL -
7. Arty -
8. Aug -
9. Sierra -
10. Danny -
11. Nik -
12. Przem -
13. d15 -IN
14. RaceH -
15. Chris -
16. Ollie -

Reserves:
1. peir -
2. rcb -
3. Demon -

Race will be a dry race.

Race 10
Monza 80's
48 Laps

Post IN or OUT

1. Agro - IN
2. Immortal -
3. Evo -
4. Cb -
5. Andro -
6. ISDL -
7. Arty -
8. Aug -
9. Sierra -
10. Danny -
11. Nik -
12. Przem -
13. d15 -IN
14. RaceH -
15. Chris -
16. Ollie -

Reserves:
1. peir -
2. rcb - IN
3. Demon -

Race will be a dry race.

Race 10
Monza 80's
48 Laps

Post IN or OUT

1. Agro - IN
2. Immortal -
3. Evo -
4. Cb -
5. Andro -
6. ISDL -
7. Arty -
8. Aug -
9. Sierra -
10. Danny -
11. Nik -
12. Przem -
13. d15 -IN
14. RaceH -
15. Chris -
16. Ollie -

Reserves:
1. peir -
2. rcb -
3. Demon -

Race will be a dry race.
So your in?

Race results for race 9 are out. Driver points are updated 👍

No penalties from race 9. only penalty is for d15 from race 8; 1 spot grid penalty for race 10

So your in?

Race results for race 9 are out. Driver points are updated 👍

No penalties from race 9. only penalty is for d15 from race 8; 1 spot grid penalty for race 10
If you mean if I will be in for the race and the qualifying, I will be in for the race only

Race 10
Monza 80's
48 Laps

Post IN or OUT

1. Agro - IN
2. Immortal -
3. Evo -
4. Cb -
5. Andro -
6. ISDL -
7. Arty -
8. Aug -