2015 Lotus 97T Championship (Reserves always welcome)Full 

• Thread starter GT_Vette
  • 608 comments
Oh boy... that is why I am out for this round, during testing I made too much mistakes to enjoy driving and it would be also a problem for cars lapping me.

What a shameful race for me. Loads of mistakes including damaging contact with UA (I think I KOed him).

Congratulations to the other drivers. When one doesn't fully focus on the race it can end up in a nightmarish race.

Well, at least I have scored some important points for the championship... Being only 6 people helped me...

Provisional results for race 12:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Indy has been postponed to 10-25. I'll have the results for race 11 and race 12 out on tuesday.

It's a good to me since I'm very busy this weekend. I hope that next weekend I'll be more available to race. Furthermore there will be the summer to winter time change so there will be 1h longer (at least in Spain).

Though the 24 didn't actully overlap with the scedule, I knew that I would be wiped out today. Too much to host the race today. Before the end of the 24, I had only had about 5 hours total of sleep in the prior 48 hours.

I'm looking forward to get these last two races finished so that I can look towards the future of this series and streamline it.

I haven't been in any race for a while, because I was busy with other stuff this month, but I'm here to tell you that for the race at Indy I might be OUT, but at the final race I might be in.

I'll definitely be there for qualy and the start but depending on how my race is going, I may leave early since I think it overlaps with the GP. Sorry about that but the way things are going anyway, it'll probably be delayed by an hour so it hopefully won't be a problem :bowdown:

Unfortunately I'll be OUT Indy Race. Uni stuff is getting pretty serious and I have to spend the whole weekend in doing homework.

Have a nice race!

PD: Nik and Danny have a perfect chance of overtaking me in the championship XD

I really enjoyed the race today as I usually do, it's a shame ISDL couldn't make it. Well done IP, another great win and really hard luck Agro in the last stint, you were definitely pulling away in the last 2 stints. With the races recently being relatively thin on numbers, I just need to find a few more tenths a lap, so I can actually challenge people and not be taking the scraps at the back. I'd rather rely on my ability than the mistakes of others! :P

I don't know about that, but the team will not earn all the points we need. ;)

That's true!! Well, the other teams lost at least one of their drivers few races ago.

I really enjoyed the race today as I usually do, it's a shame ISDL couldn't make it. Well done IP, another great win and really hard luck Agro in the last stint, you were definitely pulling away in the last 2 stints. With the races recently being relatively thin on numbers, I just need to find a few more tenths a lap, so I can actually challenge people and not be taking the scraps at the back. I'd rather rely on my ability than the mistakes of others! :P

I would have liked to be there. I did some full fuel fast laps 2 weeks ago and I did high 9s. I think I'll be in the same situation for Grand Valley race. Since september I only have trained on Friday afternoon and 1h before Q. I have made lots of mistakes in race and q due to the lack of practice (yes, I need a lot of practice to be consistent).

PD: Still waiting for official results and drivers and teams championship update...

I realy wanted to join the last race, but because I have the short term memory of a labrador, I missed it:(

Thanks for this season guys, despite real life got in the way too much for me so I missed out on more races than I'd liked to.

@GT_Vette : If there will be a next season, I'd sugest we start a bit later.
Also, can we do a LMP series next time? :P I like LMP, but all series that use those cars have way too little competition. :)

Sorry guys that I had to park up in the race. I was hoping to get to the end but I sadly wasn't able to :boggled:. Sorry about the contact nik, it damaged my engine but I reckon it could've been my fault, although I don't know, so I probably got what I deserved. Cheers for letting me race Agro, I've really enjoyed the racing and well done to IP on the Title!

I didn't know the race was going to start earlier, maybe I had to pay attention to the change of times, but it doesn't matter, if there is next season I will definetely be in

Back