2015 Lotus 97T Championship (Reserves always welcome)Full 

• Thread starter GT_Vette
  • 608 comments
If anyone wants my full time seat, go for it. I'm out.

Agro if you want to know why, I can tell you in a PM.

Yeah im glad to see you want me out UA, real comforting. Kinda strengthens my theory.

V
Please don't, you're one of the only drivers who can challenge for victories every race and are a great benchmark for other drivers! It would be a big loss to the series

I m very angry with this race. Many people have no respect for other drivers in track. Yesterday i was figthing for a podium when Danny is killing my race. Evrey race i do good, every race people break my car, block me, push me out, and doesn't apologize... I have no pleasure to race with unfair people and cheaters. The driver point standing is not the reality and results aren't the truth. The championship is killed now. I leave the champ, and Agro please, DELETE my name of tables, i dont want to see my name associated with this guys

I m very angry with this race. Many people have no respect for other drivers in track. Yesterday i was figthing for a podium when Danny is killing my race. Evrey race i do good, every race people break my car, block me, push me out, and doesn't apologize... I have no pleasure to race with unfair people and cheaters. The driver point standing is not the reality and results aren't the truth. The championship is killed now. I leave the champ, and Agro please, DELETE my name of tables, i dont want to see my name associated with this guys
I looked at the incident after the race on the replay and I didn't make contact with you. It was a three way fight and I was on the far inside and I made sure I didn't go wide at all, so I didn't hit either you or Nik. I'm sorry your race was ruined and your replay might show different things but mine shows that I made no contact with anyone. I can post the video of my replay in private chat if you want to see it.

Lol... This can't continue. My car is not broken alone... You break my suspensions and my engine!
You are really in bad times and you lie! I stop here... You will become happy now, you and other unfair drivers killed the championship, you can take my place for final results now lol.

I will show you my replay then, which will prove I'm not lying! Maybe then you will realise the inaccuracy of your accusations because I'm pretty baffled at how you came to this conclusion. Regarding the incident you're on about, I was on the inside, you on the outside and Nik in the middle so I wasn't even close to you at the time.

Ok, i havent the replay because i leaved the race, but i cant understand why peoples kills my races every time. You are saying me it is not you was breaking my car and maybe was more Nik?If what you say it is the truth, i'm sorry to say was you. But this dosn't change my look for this championship, they are many drivers who don't respect the race of other people and this can't continue with me. IP and Evo are not the only ones driver who need respect by other. But i don't see that in track.

Lol... This can't continue. My car is not broken alone... You break my suspensions and my engine!
You are really in bad times and you lie! I stop here... You will become happy now, you and other unfair drivers killed the championship, you can take my place for final results now lol.

I will show you my replay then, which will prove I'm not lying! Maybe then you will realise the inaccuracy of your accusations because I'm pretty baffled at how you came to this conclusion. Regarding the incident you're on about, I was on the inside, you on the outside and Nik in the middle so I wasn't even close to you at the time.

Ok, i havent the replay because i leaved the race, but i cant understand why peoples kills my races every time. You are saying me it is not you was breaking my car and maybe was more Nik?If what you say it is the truth, i'm sorry to say was you. But this dosn't change my look for this championship, they are many drivers who don't respect the race of other people and this can't continue with me. IP and Evo are not the only ones driver who need respect by other. But i don't see that in track.

We have to remember that GT6 has several bugs related to replays and racing itself. In the middle of the race I saw IMMORTAL having insane lag. If I had been close to him I would have been KOed even if he hadn't actually done that.

Last edited:
We have to remember GT6 has several bugs related to replays and racing itself. In the middle of the race I saw IMMORTAL having insane lag. If I had been close to him I would have been KOed even if he hadn't actually done that.
For some reason on my screen, IP lead the first 15 laps and then lost a lap and fell back to 8th somehow. But when he crossed the S/F line to take the checkered flag it re-added that lap back. Very weird.
Ok, i havent the replay because i leaved the race, but i cant understand why peoples kills my races every time.
All I know is you killed my race by driving backwards into me. I don't think anyone is at fault but yourself with all these incidents. Parts of it may come down to a bit of lag, but it's constant we've heard you complain about people taking you out but your the one who receives the penalties.
they are many drivers who don't respect the race of other people and this can't continue with me. IP and Evo are not the only ones driver who need respect by other. But i don't see that in track.
In order for someone to give you their respect, you must show them the same amount of respect and vice verses.

Look...I'm out, so I doubt anyone cares for my opinion...but I'll give it anyways. It's a game, meant for FUN & entertainment. All the bickering, whining, complaining, & conspiracy theories (among supposed friends), really takes away the joy of playing the game. People disrespecting each other, & trying win at any cost, is not gamesmanship. Nobody's getting a golden trophy sent to their house if they win the championship. Evo...I don't want u to leave. What I want is for everyone to chill out, & take a step back. If people have an issue, bring it to front through private conversations or pm's. Evo...the reason I liked ur post is because, no matter who it is (friends included), I absolutely hate any form of "extended" complaining (even if justified), in public threads or our Q & race rooms. It just sucks the fun out of it, & tends to change some peoples racing excitement. So I'm all for removing the negative.
I know some things aren't very fair. U know, when I was a steward, there were opinions of things that agro, or andro didn't agree with. Some penalty's were given & some not, to people I felt deserved our didn't. The point is...we're all just people who love racing, & are genuinely trying their best to have some fair & organised fun. People in our living rooms (or other rooms...lol), trying to have fun with friends. Is there room for improvement...always, but I don't think ANYONE should be against another, or accusing each other of stuff. We really need to be a helpful & understanding community. Some of us are young, some us are old (me...uhhgg). We all handle ourselves differently. For me, there's a lot of stuff happening in my life. From work, to intense training & certification testing, finances, wife, health...they can all be very stressful. Playing GT6 with you guys is my own personal escape, for in-home fun. I can't speak for others, but for me...I don't wanna spend my escape time listening to negativity, conspiracy theories, or blaming/bashing of other people. I just wish we could all get back to the fun, and everyone not just be friends, but be friendly. Evo, arty, & anyone else...I sincerely apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. This post is not meant for anyone in particular, but the community as a whole. This post is not to point fingers, but to raise some awareness. I hated quiting this championship, but with so much negativity floating around, I had to go for my own sanity. I spent 20 yrs being a very bad person (except when I was in the military), doing unspeakably bad things to other people. Now I chase fun in a video game, & try to avoid the negative. Let's all come together, with a mutual goal of this game being our escape from the bs. Let's all be friends. I know this was kinda jumbled, but thank you for reading my rant...lol.

Last edited:

In my replay where it was 3 cars entering the 1st corner it shows DannyB013 staying inside of it as much as possible, I follow the next possible driving line staying away from DannyB013 and third car, TC-SIERRA95, taking the 1st corner like there is no other car.
I am not in position to be stewarding incidents where I am involved. Was it my fault or not it is up to other stewards.

I would also like to report the L3 T1 incident between me and TRL_Evolution.

Last edited:
You turned into me again, but this time when you hit me you spun, and almost made me hit the barrier.

I was just reporting the incident, not blaming you for it.
I am not in position to review the incidents where I am involved.

I would also like to report the L3 T1 incident between me and TRL_Evolution.
You turned into me again, but this time when you hit me you spun, and almost made me hit the barrier.
I was just reporting the incident, not blaming you for it.
I am not in position to review the incidents where I am involved.
Guys, this is not the place for this. You guys know that, c'mon.

Now it's established, I was wrongly accused Danny but guilty was nik who is steward in addition of that (i do apologies to Danny and this is normal). The question of your guilt does not arise even. But the time that you spend clarifying the situation has demonstrated your honesty. Everyone will understand by watching the replay and rankings that it was intended or unfair driving... And this not the first time. My decision is made and I will not change my opinion. Thanks to the admin to clear and delete my name of tables.
Bye

Crashes are going to happen, even the best drivers have made mistakes, and I know I have...

Maybe we can introduce a clearer rule that says something like, if the car trying the overtake is on the inside with their front wing level with your rear tyres then give the place up, if it's behind the rear tyres then that driver must give way. And if the overtaking driver is on the outside, the car he is overtaking front wing should be level with his rear tyres to assume it is okay to take the apex, if not, to take the wider line and give space at the apex.

I know it's not perfect and won't solve some incidents but we need to start somewhere and common sense is best...

Agro, Evo, Aug, Chris and myself raced a full season with these cars (850bhp) and it was pretty clean and fair, so we kind of had an understanding of when to make moves and when not to. Everyone else, including Immortal, is new and it takes a lot of racing to get used to driving against others and knowing when it make the move or not, and when to defend and when to yield. Ironically, Agro, Evo and myself have totted up the most penalties!

@SIERRA95 I know you've been involved in a few incidents that were not your fault that ruined your races but it can only get better so please stay involved.

@RacingLine You've been treated the harshest by the stewards and in some ways that is a compliment because it makes you the Senna of the championship. You've qualified pole and won at some of the toughest tracks against top opposition, like that classic win and Pole in Monaco and that amazing win at RBR after you were taken out in Turn 1. I hope you reconsider and stay in.

@pisquali You too, and perhaps you can do a All-Tracks F1 room every couple of days or so, so whoever wants to can race with each other and get used to driving fast and close for fun, where mistakes are more easily forgiven and understandings reached, I miss those days of 6-lap races!

I'd do that but my PS3 is bust. I don't know when I'll be back but these course maker looks so neat, going to try borrowing a Playstation from someone, somehow!

What the hell? I'm away for 3 races and suddenly everyone is quitting, whining and throwing toys out of their pram (atleast more than normal)
What happend?

I should be IN for Suzuka and I have some time for a bit of practice, if anyone wants to join. Does anyone know what times roughly pole will be at so I can gauge where my pace is?

I know I broke the rules by texting in the race. I know cussing broke the rules too, although I don't really care at this point. Repeatedly, over eager drivers with lack of car control near other vehicles takes someone out of the race. They push, bang, & bump their way to the front, with no regard for others. This is a big reason people keep dropping out of the championship 1 by 1. The penalties given, & full damage ON doesn't seem to be enough to discourage wreckless driving. Apologies for the text during the race, but not for what I said. I tried to refrain, but was just too angry to care. Collision's happening way way too often. I stand by the opinion that ds3 users should not be allowed in championships. They may be able to set fast lap times, but they're totally useless when they get near other vehicles. I should've known better, when I already know what to expect...lol. my bad

Last edited:
Back