2015 Lotus 97T Championship (Reserves always welcome)Full 

• Thread starter GT_Vette
  • 608 comments
Why was the weather on 7 changeability?(7 i think, was too high and unrealistic) A real race doesnt go from wet to dry to wet and i assume it ended dry. And tbh the weather transition is ****

Last edited:
Why was the weather on 7 changeability?(7 i think, was too high and unrealistic) A real race doesnt go from wet to dry to wet and i assume it ended dry aswell.
No it stayed wet. After last week I wanted to make sure it rained. I thought it was pretty realistic. Over a hour it can be wet first and then a dry line form and get wet again. I think the weather went pretty well.

Is that why you dropped out of the race? You were in a podium position.

No it stayed wet. After last week I wanted to make sure it rained. I thought it was pretty realistic. Over a hour it can be wet first and then a dry line form and get wet again. I think the weather went pretty well.

Is that why you dropped out of the race? You were in a podium position.

I dropped out because the track was undriveable, the water puddles are invisible in this **** game and trecherous. Im all for wet & dry races dont get me wrong, i only benefit when we race in the wet, first stint was great for me.

*Still i found an area i can improve on, damp driving:P

Last edited:
I dropped out because the track was undriveable, the water puddles are invisible in this **** game and trecherous. Im all for wet & dry races dont get me wrong, i only benefit when we race in the wet, first stint was great for me.
When the dry line formed it was treacherous, but not undrivable. I did go off two times and hit the wall once, but I quickly found the right line and managed to gain time. You should have stuck in it though. It got better once it started getting wetter. You might have gotten a 2nd place :P

It is sad that gt6 doesn't represent dry lines or puddles in the graphics :boggled: Plus the dry line isn't really the correct race line. But either way, we're all racing in the same conditions.

When the dry line formed it was treacherous, but not undrivable. I did go off two times and hit the wall once, but I quickly found the right line and managed to gain time. You should have stuck in it though. It got better once it started getting wetter. You might have gotten a 2nd place :P

It is sad that gt6 doesn't represent dry lines or puddles in the graphics :boggled: Plus the dry line isn't really the correct race line. But either way, we're all racing in the same conditions.

When drop scores are available i couldn't care less of this round. Such a shame i love brands hatch

Out of 10 drivers, only 5 were driving at the end. Personally, I take my commitments pretty seriously...in life, or in a game. I know GT6 isn't the most realistic, but as we don't have millions to race each other in real cars, we do the best with what we have. If this game was easy, it wouldn't be so addicting...lol. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone who had a bad day, quit. There'd be no successes, no amazing comebacks, & nobody to respect. Please, if your gonna line up on the grid, be willing to follow thru til the end (barring emergencies, or connection issues). I'm not trying to put anyone down. I am wanting to push drivers to show some humility & resolve by finishing what you start, despite the difficult & frustrating conditions that come our way. I have respect for Agro and the way he represents himself. I also thank him for goin through the trouble of organizing a championship for us to take part in. I show this respect by fighting til the end....even when I'm 4 laps down. So drive on mf's :). Let's have some fun

Out of 10 drivers, only 5 were driving at the end. Personally, I take my commitments pretty seriously...in life, or in a game. I know GT6 isn't the most realistic, but as we don't have millions to race each other in real cars, we do the best with what we have. If this game was easy, it wouldn't be so addicting...lol. Imagine what the world would be like if everyone who had a bad day, quit. There'd be no successes, no amazing comebacks, & nobody to respect. Please, if your gonna line up on the grid, be willing to follow thru til the end (barring emergencies, or connection issues). I'm not trying to put anyone down. I am wanting to push drivers to show some humility & resolve by finishing what you start, despite the difficult & frustrating conditions that come our way. I have respect for Agro and the way he represents himself. I also thank him for goin through the trouble of organizing a championship for us to take part in. I show this respect by fighting til the end....even when I'm 4 laps down. So drive on mf's :). Let's have some fun

I'm far from a quitter, ever since i started GT6 i've been very ambitious with improving myself to get me where i am now. I've layed down many miles to do it, not just settling down. And since it's a game, I don't need to keep sponsors happy by bringing the car to the finish. We all respect different things, what I respect is dedication for improvement, some have it some don't.

I know you didn't direct that to just to me, just laying down my view on it.

Yes I totally agree with what you mean here that's why I pulled in the pits after Evo lollollol lapped me I think it was 3 times lol lol in 3 laps I realised that the turbo had blown aaaahhhh so retired in the pits I have been racing with agro augth Chris arty immortal UA TC SEIRRA Nik Australian and Nik Argentina. And meant more and totally have respect and love for you all as roman says in fast 6 just 4 those who are waiting like children to make it a gay thing lol lol

@xChris93_ you racing on sunday? We miss you, you bastard

Hahaha missing you too bro, I'll be back to racing soon. I've been on holiday the past 2 weeks and had other distractions back home too these days ;)

I've got a party tonight so I won't be on but I'll try and make it on tomorrow afternoon/night. Don't expect much from me though, I'll have to crawl back up again... so give me a bit of time :P

Post In or Out for sundays race. Race will be dry.

Agro- In
Andro-
UA- In
Jo- In
Arty-
Chris-
Peir-
D15- In
Sierra-
XYX-
Fili-
Przem- In
Nik-
Evo- In
Aug- In

Reserves:
True-
Ninj-
ISDL- In
Toni- In
Immortal- In
Ollie- In

Last edited:
Race tomorrow will be 38 laps.
Q will be at 18:20 BST, but next week Q will start at 18:10 so that we can get any connection issues worked out by race time. If it's all ironed out before 19:00 then we will start early.

Turn one lap one will be tricky if people are not careful. Let's all just be patient for the first lap and get sorted out.

Be sure to practice the pit entry, because it can catch you out if you're not careful. Remember to obey the pit exit line as well. Track limits are to be obeyed as always.

If you decide to quit the race then please go to the pits before you exit. Failure to do so may result in a penalty.

Last, but not least, please race cleanly and enjoy the race :)

If @IMMORTALPILOT is in, I'm IN!

Agro, Aug, Chris, Evo, Immortal - in alphabetical order - WOOHOO! The best drivers in the world! This should be fun to watch and be a part of!

The fastest full fuel time is 31.4 so far, I am on 32.5 as my fastest but I average 34s... tyre management is going to be very interesting and the key to win... maybe UA and Nik have something up their sleeves ;)

Agro, a quick suggestion, is it possible to have damage on LIGHT for this particular event? I've done a few short practice races and it is not pretty when someone spins in front of you in the tight section and you hit them and get damage through no fault of your own... or as you pointed out, turn 1 (deadly) and turn 2 (deadlier because of the engine killing barrier they have there)...

Back