2015 NASCAR Thread - And then there was 1

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 10,978 comments
Seems that Brian France doesn't like the "Boom, confetti" getting in his hair. :lol:
Speaking of boom confetti:
image.png

I wonder if "Nationwide is on Your Side" right now to offer salt overindulgence insurance from fans pissed off that Gordon didn't win the championship, a Toyota winning said championship, and those who suddenly hate the format now despite the fact that someone could have done what Kyle did last year as well.

Who would have won had there been no chase at all (not even the old format)? I'm guessing it would have been Logano or Harvick, so a bad result.

I will be collecting my money from my friends shortly... wonder how much it will be this time.

(Not that I support gambling, was merely a friendly wager...)

Barring any last-minute changes... I'll be $63.25 richer on Tuesday. :dopey:

Congrats to Kyle Busch it's been a long time coming.

However I still hate this format.
Our champion according to the old points system came into the final race 20th in points.

With this format he was more of a September-November Champion than a 2015 Champion.

Holy crap, it just dawned on me:

-Kyle wins his first cup title ten years after his brother Kurt did (Also the last time NBC covered a NASCAR race).
-JGR gives Toyota its first title in the same race that MWR, the original team that brought them here, competes for the last time

-Kyle wins his first cup title ten years after his brother Kurt did (Also the last time NBC covered a NASCAR race).
-JGR gives Toyota its first title in the same race that MWR, the original team that brought them here, competes for the last time

It was 11 years.

2004 Kurt Busch
2015 Kyle Busch

NBC had NASCAR until 2006

Latest Posts

Back