2015 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by SVT Cobra GT, Jul 21, 2015.

1. spacecowboy73

spacecowboy73

I guess the new license points keep this from happening but I think Maldonado should have been suspended for, what seemed to me, purposefully driving into Perez. Plus his other two or three incidents in that one race. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I was watching the race. Maybe his car was sabotaged again. :rolleyes:

I read somewhere a few months ago Lotus are finally putting pressure on Maldonado to get results. Maybe if he keeps this up he wont have an F1 ride next year.

Rosberg's 3 wheel drive back to the pits reminded me of Gilles Villeneuve at Zandvoort. :lol:

2. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Well I was hoping the same would happen with Danica Patrick in NASCAR but unfortunately, she's somehow gonna keep her ride so I have no hope for Maldonado's exclusion :indiff:

3. catamount39

catamount39

Unless Lotus look at the carbon fiber bill. :p

4. [Nor]MclarenF1

[Nor]MclarenF1

No wonder they couldn't pay their tire bill. All the money goes to patching up maldonados car after a race weekend.

Michelin likes this.
  5. The Stig Farmer

The Stig Farmer

f1 marshall line dance.gif

ukfan758, DK, MHPALA and 6 others like this.
  6. Michelin

Michelin Premium

catamount39 likes this.
  7. catamount39

catamount39

Imagine it with music. :lol:

Michelin likes this.
  8. Michelin

Michelin Premium

Proper hungarian music you say?

catamount39 likes this.
  9. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Just when you thought the lunacy of this race was over, along comes that :lol:

You're welcome :p

LancerEvo7, ukfan758, DK and 2 others like this.
  10. ukfan758

ukfan758

Anyone else love 80's music? :D:lol:

catamount39 likes this.
  11. Michelin

Michelin Premium

Listening to that while seeing the gif over and over:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ukfan758 likes this.
  12. Peasantslayer

Peasantslayer

Button burgled, apparently the thieves took £300,000 worth of valuables and knocked him and his wife out with gas. Didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread because the GP threads usually turn into general F1 discussion.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33814823

13. Theufcveteran

Theufcveteran

I read somewhere that the thieves that did this had been doing this for 15 years. It's a huge relief that both he and his wife are OK.

It must feel terrifying knowing that someone was in your house without you knowing, regardless if they stole anything or not.

I know Jenson is wealthy, but he and Jessica must be really ticked off that they stole her engagement ring. I believe the ring is worth £250K alone, although I don't think that's his biggest worry ATM. Let's see how the situation develops.

EDIT: It must feel horrible knowing that someone stood over you and took your single most sentimentally significant possession from your finger, although if I'm honest, I would put that ring somewhere safe, but I can imagine Jessica just putting on the bedside table or leave it on her finger if she wears it everyday.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
  14. TenEightyOne

TenEightyOne Premium

Rats, just made a thread in Current Events, wasn't sure if it fitted motorsport. I'll leave it in the hands of the mods now I guess :)

If indeed he was gassed he was more than aware they were there...

Theufcveteran likes this.
  15. Theufcveteran

Theufcveteran

Yeah, I've now read that they weren't gassed, (not 100% on that) but that the thieves broke in and took the ring and some other things while JB and Jessica were sleeping.

TenEightyOne likes this.