2015 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

I guess the new license points keep this from happening but I think Maldonado should have been suspended for, what seemed to me, purposefully driving into Perez. Plus his other two or three incidents in that one race. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I was watching the race. Maybe his car was sabotaged again. :rolleyes:

I read somewhere a few months ago Lotus are finally putting pressure on Maldonado to get results. Maybe if he keeps this up he wont have an F1 ride next year.

Rosberg's 3 wheel drive back to the pits reminded me of Gilles Villeneuve at Zandvoort. :lol:

I guess the new license points keep this from happening but I think Maldonado should have been suspended for, what seemed to me, purposefully driving into Perez. Plus his other two or three incidents in that one race. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I was watching the race. Maybe his car was sabotaged again. :rolleyes:

I read somewhere a few months ago Lotus are finally putting pressure on Maldonado to get results. Maybe if he keeps this up he wont have an F1 ride next year.

Well I was hoping the same would happen with Danica Patrick in NASCAR but unfortunately, she's somehow gonna keep her ride so I have no hope for Maldonado's exclusion :indiff:

f1 marshall line dance.gif

Button burgled, apparently the thieves took £300,000 worth of valuables and knocked him and his wife out with gas. Didn't know if it was worthy of a new thread because the GP threads usually turn into general F1 discussion.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-33814823
I read somewhere that the thieves that did this had been doing this for 15 years. It's a huge relief that both he and his wife are OK.

It must feel terrifying knowing that someone was in your house without you knowing, regardless if they stole anything or not.

I know Jenson is wealthy, but he and Jessica must be really ticked off that they stole her engagement ring. I believe the ring is worth £250K alone, although I don't think that's his biggest worry ATM. Let's see how the situation develops.

EDIT: It must feel horrible knowing that someone stood over you and took your single most sentimentally significant possession from your finger, although if I'm honest, I would put that ring somewhere safe, but I can imagine Jessica just putting on the bedside table or leave it on her finger if she wears it everyday.

Last edited:
Back