2015 Pirelli Hungarian Grand Prix

I can't see Hamilton getting passed Ricciardo. Rosberg, you need to get passed Kimi at least.

I don't think Rosberg has the pace to do it... not yet.

Lewis is pacing the Ferraris, though... and he is in very clean air behind Ricciardo.

If he manages this stint well, he should at least have fourth sewn up by the end of the race. Getting second or third will take a whole lot of work, though.

Would like to see how Vettel's full race pace compares to Kimi's. Kimi isn't quite as quick as Seb, but he's good on tires... that might play into his hands by the end of the race. One wonders if team orders will allow any racing between the two...

While I'm ecstatic to see things shaken up with Ferrari up front and the implication for Jules, I can't help but think how hard Alonso must be kicking himself right now.

What a terrible, terrible realization this must be.

Kimi needs a new front wing. He's lost his camera pod... :lol:

And he's still lapping faster than Nico.

Perez off. Lucky to have survived that.

That's a penalty for Pastor, I think. Perez was well ahead of him on that corner exit.

Hamilton manages to stay out in fifth after the pit stop. When Ricciardo pits, Hammy will have fourth.

As expected. Question now: Podium? Second?

Hamilton manages to stay out in fifth after the pit stop. When Ricciardo pits, Hammy will have fourth.

As expected. Question now: Podium? Second?
Given the gap, Hammy needs a safety car for anything better than fourth.

He has 35 million reasons not to feel terrible.

giphy.gif

Ryk
Hamilton blocks valteri - such a sportsman

Hamilton's nose was ahead at the apex and exit... he had the right to the corner.

F1 rules.

-

Still wondering at the Perez Maldonado incident... no investigation for that? Was Perez in front by the apex?

-

Kimi's pit stop, including nose change, 3.2 seconds. EDIT: Whoops... that was Vettel... Kimi still gets 3.2, but they don't replace the camera pod.

Back