2015 RBS 6 Nations

Who will win the RBS 6 Nations crown this year?

• Total voters
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
To me, international rugby is certainly the best form of the game, and the 6 nations, my complete favourite, kicks off this week with Wales V England. I'm certainly looking forward to it. I haven't seen a thread for this so thought i'd pop one up.

Can Ireland make it back to back titles?

I was going to start a thread on it tonight, England third ;)
we'll be lucky if they get that high :rolleyes:

Ireland look the favourite on paper. Solid squad and not had a terrible streak like wales/England lately, but I think this is wales' year
France, no chance. will battle Scotland for the spoon
Italy will cause an upset. They're getting stronger, and hopefully Giovanardi is fit :P

Just voted, Wales (of course).

Let's hope we play to our potential Friday night but it'll be a tough tournament.

images

DefiningMoments_rdax_60.jpg

Last edited:
Just voted, Wales (of course).

Let's hope we play to our potential Friday night but it'll be a tough tournament.

images

DefiningMoments_rdax_60.jpg
I thought the '12 team was better.

Reason? Two words...

GRAND SLAM ;)

Speaking of which, do you think there'll be a Grand Slam Champion this year? It would be epic if there was a match at the end of the tournament with both side going into it undefeated and untied. :D

I thought the '12 team was better.

Reason? Two words...

GRAND SLAM ;)

Speaking of which, do you think there'll be a Grand Slam Champion this year? It would be epic if there was a match at the end of the tournament with both side going into it undefeated and untied. :D
2013 was better. England were on a massive streak, and it was a shock for wales to win (admit it :P) and in that style

Waaahh Try Wales!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Half time.....Wales 16-8 England, great drop goal at the end of that half...

Last edited:
2 great tries. Falatau's rip from the scrum was genius, while Mike Brown somehow turned a crap ball into a spectacular try!

Get Dan Cole off the field, he keeps giving Halfpenny 3 pointers.

Back