2015 RBS 6 Nations

Who will win the RBS 6 Nations crown this year?

• Total voters
So the final day of this years action and three teams can win the competition, the games are Italy v Wales at 12.30, Ireland v Scotland at 2.30 and England v France at 5pm, it all takes place tomorrow, a bit of controversy surrounding the fact that England is on last as they will now exactly what they have to do...

So the final day of this years action and three teams can win the competition, the games are Italy v Wales at 12.30, Ireland v Scotland at 2.30 and England v France at 5pm, it all takes place tomorrow, a bit of controversy surrounding the fact that England is on last as they will now exactly what they have to do...
In all honesty I know it's easier for England to know, but it's the same for every team now. Go out and score as many as possible :lol:

should be a great afternoon

Eh, Ireland had the later game last year in a points difference finale, it is what it is, I just hope for a good day's rugby and an Ireland win. :cheers:

Italy are on fire at the moment

The dragons will fight fire with fire.

I hope to see France do well this afternoon. :lol::cheers:

EDIT:
Even though the points difference is pretty huge, it's not right that kick-off isn't at the same time.

They're saying on the telly that England need 16 and Ireland need 20 but I'm seeing it as 17 and 21 but I could be wrong.

Anyways, over to you Ireland, let's have it...............COME ON SCOTLAND!!!! :lol::eek::bowdown:

Not taking anything away from wales, good play but the main reason for that was how poor Italy were falling apart, which wales took advantage of

Not taking anything away from wales, good play but the main reason for that was how poor Italy were falling apart, which wales took advantage of

Where's your capital letter for Wales?

At least it's in your Sig but living in Newport!?! Come on!?! :lol:

Where's your capital letter for Wales?

At least it's in your Sig but living in Newport!?! Come on!?! :lol:
I know I live dangerously :lol:

seeing a French ref I though 'what?!'
So I check the England game.
Ref is welsh with an irish and welsh official. That's quite poor to be honest

They're saying on the telly that England need 16 and Ireland need 20 but I'm seeing it as 17 and 21 but I could be wrong.

Anyways, over to you Ireland, let's have it...............COME ON SCOTLAND!!!! :lol::eek::bowdown:
I think England still have scored more tires than Wales, so equal points would give it to England. Ireland not so.

So just to confirm (as they do what they want every year :lol:)
If Score difference is the same it goes to Tries for?

Glad Scotland pulled one back. Keeps it tight. Ireland can score second half but not now lol

_81815754_0baa2c47-10d2-41a2-968c-0e5e4b5dc748.jpg

Tries scored Wales 13, England 11 (without counting the French game).

What an awesome weekend of rugby!

For those that think the games should have shared a kick-off, don't be so daft! I can't watch 3 games all at once! There's not enough beer!

As a spectator I have to agree, it's been great but the staggered kick-offs influence the games and its only done to prolong high viewing figures but I ain't mad about it. :lol:

As a spectator I have to agree, it's been great but the staggered kick-offs influence the games and its only done to prolong high viewing figures but I ain't mad about it. :lol:
It's a spectator sport! They're not paid significant salaries just to do what they enjoy. The fact no team with the potential to win the championship has been comfortable for even a moment has meant we have seen some great expansive rugby.

Back