2015 RBS 6 Nations

Who will win the RBS 6 Nations crown this year?

• Total voters
A brilliant game none the less. Quite disappointed Scotland lost it.
I only seen from just before Davies's try(just back from work) but Scotland made too many mistakes and bad decisions, bad referee or not IMO.

And don't worry, I try to ensure all of my weekends are taken up from watching sport. :lol:

I only seen from just before Davies's try(just back from work) but Scotland made too many mistakes and bad decisions, bad referee or not IMO.

And don't worry, I try to ensure all of my weekends are taken up from watching sport. :lol:
That was the problem with Scotland. They even played really well or made many mistakes. They missed 2 tries and handed 1 to wales through their mistakes

So Six Nations is back after a weekend break, here are this weekends fixtures

Saturday
Scotland v Italy 2.30pm
France v Wales 5pm

Sunday
Ireland v England 3pm

Two big games there....

Ireland were once again too good for the opposition. Sexton wasn't at his best and O'Brien went off injured, hopefully both can sort themselves out for the Wales game.

Don't think there is any Six Nations on again this weekend...

Rugby this weekend for the penultimate round of games in this years Six Nations

Saturday
Wales v Ireland (2.30pm)
England v Scotland (5pm)

Sunday
France v Italy (3pm)

I'm English and living less than a mile from Murrayfield at the moment. WHY does the match have to be in London? :(:grumpy:

Wales are finally founding their feet, to be honest Ireland don't seem that strong this year. No one does :lol: but England were appaling against Ireland.

Come on Wales, help us out :D

Back