2015 Round 1- Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit - Nissan GT-R NISMO (GT Academy 2015).

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 468 comments
Really respect the top drivers that refuse to use the handbrake 👍 I'm nowhere near their level to comment on this, but it just doesn't fit the spirit of the competition. The replays look so much better with smooth driving as well.

As an aside, does anyone know what happened to Ti-tech? I think he was the fastest player before IMMORTAL came along. And holl01 was the fastest player before Ti-tech back in the GT5P days. There was also a really fast Japanese player called Takeuchi01 if I remember. Can you imagine a battle royale between these 4 drivers? :drool:

Ti-tech was in GTfusion championship last year, and he smashed everyone, he was above the aliens racers, amazing.
he is not only a beast in TTs, his speed is unbelievable.
i don't know if he still playing GT6, this game tired everyone.

but who is the fastest? i don't know, i don't care, besides, there are so many factors...

Amazing battle up front. Good to see no hand brake use on present top time :bowdown:

Am a bit flabbergasted that the grip really seems to be different after re-starting, will they think about this in the final round??

Back in the mid-field I'm happy myself with a 2:07,343 (DS3/ABS1). At least I'm well within the 107% rule. ;)

Sorry guys but i dont battle against the current number 1 position pls check his lap with which gears he drift with the handbrake in the corners first sector he have a 0 its incredible how easy he can drift the car in the corners there is no chance to drift this car without handbrake i see with this drifts a 03 is possible

Last edited:
Sorry guys but i dont battle against the current number 1 position pls check his lap with which gears he drift with the handbrake in the corners first sector he have a 0 its incredible how easy he can drift the car in the corners there is no chance to drift this car without handbrake i see wit this difts a 03 is possible
Do not worry, save energy...lol...[like me, with my 'great' 2:05.9...](by the way, don't use your Brazilian account this year, please...lol)

Hello guys,
I have seen some comments here about the sudden improvement on lap times and let me say that is a fact!
After 230 milles in the odometer my GT-R begun to feel with more grip, I thought it was my imagination so I decided to go full throttle at the exit of every corner and wow!! No oversteer at all!!
At 450 miles in the odometer I finally set my lap record: 2.07:4XX (0.400 fastest than my previous record).

Well I figured as I'm off for a week and there's still some time for this round to go I'd best get a 2:04.9! Improved to 2:05.2xx, I can easily see 4's all I need to do is put it together!

Keep pushing tidgney you can do it!!!

Here's my current time psn ID gtp-Importlife

image.jpg

Improved a tenth for a 2:05.421. About a tenth off of my best sector 1, left half a tenth exiting Luffield, got Copse pretty spot on, flubbed up Becketts which probably cost me a tenth and then completely made a pig's ear of Stowe, but monstered Vale and Club :indiff:. Ideally I'd like to get a 2:05.1xx, but would be pretty satisfied with a .2 or even a low .3.

Having an awesome little battle with @SileightyCyrus as well 👍, seems like every time I go back on he's popped ahead again. :lol:

Improved a tenth for a 2:05.421. About a tenth off of my best sector 1, left half a tenth exiting Luffield, got Copse pretty spot on, flubbed up Becketts which probably cost me a tenth and then completely made a pig's ear of Stowe, but monstered Vale and Club :indiff:. Ideally I'd like to get a 2:05.1xx, but would be pretty satisfied with a .2 or even a low .3.

Having an awesome little battle with @SileightyCyrus as well 👍, seems like every time I go back on he's popped ahead again. :lol:

Great job improving again! I was logging in to tag you and mention that your continued improvement has been what's keeping me going this past week! You're absolutely lightnin.:scared:...👍:D

Great job improving again! I was logging in to tag you and mention that your continued improvement has been what's keeping me going this past week! You're absolutely lightnin.:scared:...👍:D

Cheers, wouldn't be surprised to see you back ahead of me again when I next get on though. :lol: 👍

I believe, 'imitation is the greatest form of flattery', Cargo.:sly:

No, in his (Weider's) case, its jealousy. ;) Weider will NEVER be able to imitate Immortal so imitation just isn't the case here....let alone taking the "IM out of Immortal." :sly:

Did a 2:09.568 on my 3rd lap. DS3 rank 628 I'm ok with that.
Hi Im new as to GT6 and was wondering how did you find out a DS3 rank? I am awaiting delivery of a Thrustmaster wheel and have been learning the DS3 gotta say it sucks! lol

Hi all. Can anyone confirm for me does your qualifying time automatically open stage 2 or do I need to register somewhere? hate to stuff it up I'm a newbie. best time is inside the 2.11

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all. Can anyone confirm for me does your qualifying time automatically open stage 2 or do I need to register somewhere? hate to stuff it up I'm a newbie. best time is inside the 2.11
You need bronze or better to open next round i believe so your good for when it opens.

2:04.975 :)!

That 2:05 barrier was so annoying I must have had countless .0's included 3 consecutive ones haha!

Believe it or not a few times now I've been ahead of Immortal coming to copse!! I actually believe a low .1 is possible in sector 1 as mine was .172 and it wasn't absolutely perfect (Although it was pretty good ;)). That is without handbrake of course!

Need to try improve my last sector as I haven't managed to beat the ghosts sector yet just equal! Now I'm in the .9's though and I know there's alot of pace there I want to get UK rank 1 haha! To addictive!

I'll probably upload that sector 1 at some point as it was pretty good as I said :)!

Knocked a fraction more off for a 2:05.348. Again it was fairly sloppy in places.

Also ran a completely perfect mistake free 2:05.121 with the exception that I ran about an inch wide exiting Copse, which red lapped it. :grumpy:

After being away from the wheel for quite a while, I decided to test this whole notion about differing grip levels depending on the session.

1st time, I quickly got to low 06s but the track was laced with vaseline. Exited out and came back.

Beat my personal best on a very sloppy lap. I think that says it all. :irked:

I've also discovered the talk about varying grip levels a couple days ago. So I jumped on last night to try it – entering the room, running some laps, then exiting the room and joining back up again.
Results? Half a second off within about 3 laps.
"Well done, Polyphony" were my thoughts. Another half a second there once I clean up then RE-LEARN with the new grip levels. Couldn't be ferkd so close to the end of the round.
I wonder of Round 2 will be similar...

So if we enter, run a couple of laps and exit,
then repeat 20 times we should have extreme grip levels.... :D

I honestly feel like punching my TV and throwing my ps3 out the window. If I hooked all my best sectors up I would get a 2.04.724. Yet something inside my head likes to play a game with me which involves destroying every hot lap I am on. Roll on round 2 before I lose the plot!

I was already planning to amputate my hands from wrist down to avoid the mistake of entering any further events provided by PD lol... But yeah, really hoping we get bit more stable conditions for next events, would help a lot!!

Back