2015 Round 3 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport LMP2

• Thread starter numbnuts70
  • 365 comments
i couldn't resist, once agaaaain :lol:
my brain just died for it but it's done...

really weird experiment this night: i spent 3 hours with S2 times in 1.34.1xx or 1.34.0 high, enough with a insane bus stop to make a 2.07.3 high, but i just got STUCK with these sectors FOR 3 HOURS, i just can't make a 1.33.9 on the sector 2, like my old PB...
after a warrior begining, not perfect but consistent all the way, when i saw i was still behind my ghost, my brain exploded :banghead: :banghead: :mad:

so i exit and go back (honestly i don't know why i would try again #braindead :confused: ) this time i log out the PSN, and on the FIRST consistent attempt, 1.33.877 on the second split... WHAT THE ****???? i did a bad end but still enough for improve a little bit my time... (3 hundredth)
i retried, even with weird lines (in the limits at least) or not smooth car control, i was not far from my ghost... WTF :confused:
and i finally improved with a 1.33.7 on sector 2... 33.7 Holy cr... :eek: :dunce: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED DURING 3 HOURS ???? :banghead:

this night doesn't help me to stop saying i don't have the same game as everyone :confused:

i just hope it won't be Le Mans tomorrow :indiff: or goodbye GTAC, i've done my time on this sh.... rounds, enough.

Decent lap (for me) 2:09.096 >> would be VERY HAPPY, to squeeze a bit more out, to break into the 8's!

The lap was out there in the 1st half...kinda weened off in the last half...

Yep, I know most don't care and are sick o this one, ready for the next...but, I'm too stubborn to give up on a lap in the 8's :lol:

I could gain about two tenths if I really pushed... but I'm still within the Top 100 in the world.

Bring on Round 4!

Congrats! 👍

Perhaps...if there could be some way haha for me to borrow those two tenths.... :nervous: I would be a happy camper! 👍:D:lol:

Edit: Never mind...it's in the bus stop! ...and that's where it shall stay! :lol:

Over all, pretty happy with the progress I made. Considering I've only done two TT's since Academy 14', can't complain. 👍

ALL the best to everyone in the Finals! :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Last edited:
Quoting from Round 2:

115,226 entries in this round when I looked about 9hrs ago just before round 3 opened. For reference, there were just under 160k in Round 1.

No idea how many duplicate accounts might be in there, inflating the numbers.
108,975 entries for Round 3 with just over an hour to Round 4.

EDIT: 45min later there's 60 additional entries.

Last edited:
Back