2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,900 views
What just happened? I saw a PC spin and the GTLM BMW had damage and then the IMSA stream went down. It just came back up but I'm lost.
 
I might need to turn up my laptop since my brother is streaming the footage from the #3 Corvette. The V8 symphony is drowning out my commentary! :lol:
 
What just happened? I saw a PC spin and the GTLM BMW had damage and then the IMSA stream went down. It just came back up but I'm lost.
PC spun, blocking a Porsche, Corvette spun with another Porsche involved somehow, which ended in the BMW having to avoid, damaging one of its tires.

EDIT: And while they show a Mazda commercial, the Mazda starts smoking in the pit. :lol:

EDIT²: And Nick Tandy doesn't seem to make any friends today...
 
#07 Mazda is smoking in the pitbox...
#007 Aston is in the lead in GTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
 
Someone is trash talking the #911 driver after less than 2 hours into the race, with that driver out of the car...at least that's what I'm thinking.
 
Someone is trash talking the #911 driver after less than 2 hours into the race, with that driver out of the car...at least that's what I'm thinking.

Auberlen angry with Henzler for getting into his back left and putting them a couple of laps down.
 
Auberlen angry with Henzler for getting into his back left and putting them a couple of laps down.

Yeah, I heard who it was after I made the post. I don't think I've heard him call out someone like that before, so he's pretty ticked.
 
:D GUYS AN ASTON IS LEADING GTD! :D Where can I get the in car camera for the #007?
 
And another PC spin. -quick go around in turn 1 and back in the action
 
Number 8 PC spun again. At least we can see that beautiful Martini livery again. :lol:
 
Lol at Mazda. Maybe next ye- no probably not.
 
For some reason this thread doesn't feel as "busy" compared to the previous years.
 
Tandy was a hack last year,and is even worse this year.
 
#07 is back up to pace it seems. Just the fuel hose issue.

Anyone know of the in car camera for the GTD Aston's?
 
Left rear on the #93 GTD Viper is down! They're in the pits.
 
Just asking but is there any way to make this page and thread to auto reload every few mins?
 
Looks like BMW made some nice changed to the Z4. Surprisingly good top speed.
Hope they can finally get it Le Mans ready.
It will never ever be le mans ready as it doesn't meet the rules.
 
The #50 DP Riley thingy is in the garage.
 
For the start of an endurance race the driving standards have been... questionable. Spins and knocks like it's a field of tired and worn out end of race drivers.
 
For the start of an endurance race the driving standards have been... questionable. Spins and knocks like it's a field of tired and worn out end of race drivers.
Well PC is responsible for half of them...so we're doing okay. :p
 
It will never ever be le mans ready as it doesn't meet the rules.
Nothing's stopping them from changing that.
It's a GTE car, I doubt there'd be many changes needed.
 
Back