2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,900 views
DeltaWing with problems and the 81 had a contact. Boo!!!

EDIT: Wow, what a mess there.
 
Deltawing off the pace and the #81 Porsche with rear end damage, full course caution.
 
Deltawing not moving, Porsche driving back to pit. Deltawing is mechanical. Crash was just a large spin by the Porsche with derby flying everywhere from the cones exploding and the bumper being smashed.

EDIT: Deltawing with transmission issue.
 
What the hell is happening there? Something on the track? Very weird, DeltaWing looks like it has a flat or broken suspension.
 
That would suck so bad if the DeltaWing would be out. It's pace was phenomenal!
 
So the Deltawing either has a transmission or steering issue. :boggled: But it doesn't look brilliant for the Deltawing right now.
 
I wonder if the PC car that was parked next to the DW leaking oil caused the 81 spin.
 
Sounded like Meyrick said he was stuck in 3rd
 
Hope we go back to green before coverage ends at 3
 
The Porsche had one heck of a spin coming into turn 1, might have just lost it.
 
Lots of Fluid on the track, jet dryer clean-up vehicle is out, might be a few laps?
 
18 minutes until FS2, by the grace of God I have FS2...will try and help the American none FS2 guys.

EDIT: Probably, that PC car was there before the Deltawing.
 
If I was at home, I'd be able to watch FS2. But since the college doesn't have it as part of the tv package that they give to dorm residents, I'll be sticking with the live stream from the radio.
 
And we're back to green flag conditions! :D
 
Looks like BMW made some nice changed to the Z4. Surprisingly good top speed.
Hope they can finally get it Le Mans ready.
 
#2 Extreme Speed HPD is slow. Heading to the pitlane.:indiff: And that sucks...hopefully the Bimmer can get fixed...

#007 Aston (in sexy blue! :D) is still holding close to 1st, only about a second back in 3rd! :D
 
AH DAMN IT! I don't want to see the Ligiers in trouble.
Gavin should take a chill pill. :lol:
 
Back