2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,910 views
Woo! Hows that for a risky Pit-In?

Just turned on the race, what have I missed thus far?
 
Deltawing broke, #19 caught fire slightly, LMPC cars spun out, one broke, a Fezza spun out, and a lot of crazy racing. The usual. :p

Come on Nielson! DRIVE THAT ASTON LIKE YOU STOLE IT FROM JAMES BOND! :sly: :bowdown: 👍
 
I love that corvette onboard camera, shows the rear view camera screen with the approaching car arrow quite well
 
LOOK AT THE SPARKS FROM THE HPD'S DIFFUSER! :drool:
 
I loved the white it had at the Roar, but this color combination is great too.

Speaking of liveries:

phpThumb.php


Love the hell out of this. I hope it glows in the dark.

After seeing the nighttime footage, it seems that at least the nose has a greenish glow to it.
 
I remember there was a horrific crash last year with Memo Giddley and someone else... Are they racing tonight?
 
I remember there was a horrific crash last year with Memo Giddley and someone else... Are they racing tonight?
Both out. And since then Gainsco no longer runs in this series. They have a GT4 Nissan in the PWC for the GTS class now.
 
I remember there was a horrific crash last year with Memo Giddley and someone else... Are they racing tonight?
His teammates are racing tonight for various teams. The #99 will be back later in the season IIRC. They actually had Memo on the phone with them earlier.
 
I would drink the blood of the innocent for a decent endurance racing game. :(
Well you've got a week to sign up to iRacing, practice, find some team mates, and then you'll be able to run iRacing's Daytona 24hr race next weekend.
 
His teammates are racing tonight for various teams. The #99 will be back later in the season IIRC. They actually had Memo on the phone with them earlier.
McMurray, Allmendinger. :D Any other NASCAR Guys do you know?
 
McMurray, Allmendinger. :D Any other NASCAR Guys do you know?

There is also Kyle Larson in one of the Ganassi cars (the 01 if I recall).
 
Big scrap for the lead in GTD right now, the Brumos/Dempsey Porsche was making life difficult for the WeatherTech Porsche which is trying to get a gap on the #48 Audi R8.
 
Oh My God that line through the bus stop is soooo tight! I didn't know it was possible to just hug the inside like that. Gonna have to attempt that it GT6 now, will probably shave off 2 seconds!

Even though the chicane is longer, its definitely possible but its tricky if you do it in a Group C car (especially if you do it with little to no assist like I do). The rear wants to skip out as you keep that throttle at the ready.
 
I don't know what's more sad, there isn't a Brumos Porsche DP anymore or the fact they now sold out to McDreamy
 
Why's the 24 Z4 drop so far back in the last few laps?
 
I don't know what's more sad, there isn't a Brumos Porsche DP anymore or the fact they now sold out to McDreamy

Except Brumos is a Porsche Dealership. The Brumos team is the Action Express team in DP.
 
Except Brumos is a Porsche Dealership. The Brumos team is the Action Express team in DP.
At least Dempsey is running them essentially with the #58.
 
Are they allowed to use the shortcut?? :confused:
 
Pagenaud took the motorcycle shortcut in the Corvette. :lol:
 
I saw the #4 C7.R leave the main configuration. Anyone see why?
 
Back