2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,947 views
Seriously hate that guy, his wife tried to take out one of my friends in a race, we had in car videos to prove it was on purpose, but because of "who he is" it got turned on my friend who got fined for ramming his wife!!

(The damage was on the rear of my friends car and the front of his wife's, work that one out)
 
No good powerful PC for it on my end... :boggled: .


Exactly...plus you can't even strip the interior or get different steering wheels on the cars so it looks weird. Can't wait to drive the GT3 cars in PCARS. :drool: And exactly...the only racer I have on my PS4 is The Crew...and it's steering is...interesting to say the least.

Unfortunately Project cars does not have the Corvette, Ferrari and Nissan GTE/3 cars. I own both the games but I find myself more glued to Assetto Corsa though. Laser scanned tracks are hard to beat.
 
The slow pit entry catches me out every time. 'Oh he has a problem!'...'oh just pitting'. There has only been a hundred or so pits hoping it clicks with me in the next hundred or so.
 
Seriously hate that guy, his wife tried to take out one of my friends in a race, we had in car videos to prove it was on purpose, but because of "who he is" it got turned on my friend who got fined for ramming his wife!!

(The damage was on the rear of my friends car and the front of his wife's, work that one out)
What type of racing was this? That's insane she didn't get a penalty. :crazy:

Unfortunately Project cars does not have the Corvette, Ferrari and Nissan GTE/3 cars. I own both the games but I find myself more glued to Assetto Corsa though. Laser scanned tracks are hard to beat.
Well Nissan is rumoured to join as well as Chevy so we don't know yet. I've been a faithful to PCARS since I saw the screen caps 2 years ago. :drool:
 
The slow pit entry catches me out every time. 'Oh he has a problem!'...'oh just pitting'. There has only been a hundred or so pits hoping it clicks with me in the next hundred or so.
It's interesting watching these cars get into the pits when compared to their nascar counterparts. So much less dramatic.

Well Nissan is rumoured to join as well as Chevy so we don't know yet. I've been a faithful to PCARS since I saw the screen caps 2 years ago. :drool:

I have heard no mentions of that on the slighly mad forums. It's kind of late at this stage of the game though. Maybe they could appear as dlc hopefully.
 
C'mon Dirk, hustle that Z4!

edit: Briscoe gets a let off thanks to Brundle Jnr holding up the Z4.
 
C'mon Dirk, hustle that Z4!

edit: Briscoe gets a let off thanks to Brundle Jnr holding up the Z4.
That P car couldn't get the 🤬 out of the 🤬 way 🤬. :lol:

I have the munchies now...gonna grab some food. :P
 
Nice save #44 Porsche.
 
Another vehicle with an oil leak. I hope it's not a big issue...and the #44 Porsche is off the pace just off NASCAR 4.

[EDIT]Full Course Caution is out due to the #44 stopping in a vulnerable area.
 
It appears the gearbox on the Magnus Racing #44 went kaput. That's what RLM is speculating, anyway.
 
Werner passed Briscoe in GTLM? Didn't see it MotorsTV was at commercials.

edit: the cockpit of that 70 MAZDA looks pretty spacious for a LMP2!
 
Werner passed Briscoe in GTLM? Didn't see it MotorsTV was at commercials.

edit: the cockpit of that 70 MAZDA looks pretty spacious for a LMP2!
Lola did good on that chasis. :p Remember when they were still around? I feel old man...
 
Last edited:
Engine cover off of the #10 Corvette thingy.
 
Lola did good on that chasis. :p Remember when they were still around? I feel old lol.

Damn shame they have gone, for the company that built the GT40 and had such an immense legacy the day they went under was a sad one that went unnoticed by far too many.
 
#BMWJuddEngine :p

Edit: Has been fixed...thanks to @IforceV8 on the slight correction. ;)
 
Last edited:
Gahhh I can't really figure it out but my pc doesn't seem to run the IMSA.com stream smoothly at all. Probably my pc's specs, but then again it could be my internet as well.
 
Porsche just tweeted the 913 car has just pitted with no driver change, thats one car to keep an eye on......
 
Gahhh I can't really figure it out but my pc doesn't seem to run the IMSA.com stream smoothly at all. Probably my pc's specs, but then again it could be my internet as well.
Or it's just that IMSA's stream sucks.
 
Gahhh I can't really figure it out but my pc doesn't seem to run the IMSA.com stream smoothly at all. Probably my pc's specs, but then again it could be my internet as well.

My PC which is pretty grunty with a decent connection frequently kicks up and down between low and high quality giving a fair few audio stutters. Combined with the RLM guys tendency to stutter or repeat themselves anyway gets a bit confusing.
 
Back