2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,951 views
It was Yannick Dalmas that drove the Porsche GT-1 during that blowover at Petit '98.

Westbrook did have a horror crash during the Roar last year.
Then Fox screwed the pooch on that one since they showed him with that accident. Then again, I should have known better than to merely trust FOX with how bad they can be with live automotive events.
 
It would be nice if we could actually get some green flag racing in this 2 hour tv window.
 
Ugh, why is this still under caution. It was only a stalled car damnit. Thought IMSAwould have fixed this for this season, clearly I was wrong.
 
The lengthy caution is due to fluid on the track, probably from the car that died.

[EDIT] #02 Ford is back on the track.
 
Ugh, why is this still under caution. It was only a stalled car damnit. Thought IMSAwould have fixed this for this season, clearly I was wrong.

02 Ganassi car dumped a load of fluid on track, they're clearing that up.
 
I don't have a quick enough computer to stream the IMSA site. It's awful and old.
 
A Ferrari decides to ditch a tire.
 
Did a good amount of running that wheel.
 
Well look at that- a PC car managed to spin under caution.
tumblr_n0wxtuA8MK1rkk59qo1_400.gif
 
Question: I'm not really updated on the news but why do cars appear to have LED bars on the bodywork?
 
Question: I'm not really updated on the news but why do cars appear to have LED bars on the bodywork?
Decoration for the spotters/teams to see which car is theirs...plus it looks cool. :P
 
How does a wheel just fall off and a mechanic puts another one on after punching the suspension once or twice? What sort of technology is Ferrari using?
 
Question: I'm not really updated on the news but why do cars appear to have LED bars on the bodywork?
So the spotters in the grand stands can see who's who in the dark clearly.
 
Back