2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,909 views
This is a classic example of how anything can happen in a short time in an endurance race.
 
Still not getting any nice long Greens. Shame for the 5.
 
The problem with the BoP is that Daytona is the only track that is the way it is on the schedule. If they balanced the cars here, the more powerful cars would be useless everywhere else.
 
Dat meet of 911's in the infield though....
 
The problem with the BoP is that Daytona is the only track that is the way it is on the schedule. If they balanced the cars here, the more powerful cars would be useless everywhere else.

Why just change things up from here to the rest of the season and just put it as Daytona BoP, I mean a different BoP tends to happen at Le Mans which is different than anything else on the WEC schedule.
 
Why just change things up from here to the rest of the season and just put it as Daytona BoP, I mean a different BoP tends to happen at Le Mans which is different than anything else on the WEC schedule.
Beat me to it. Incompetence is the only thing I can think of. The only reason anyone watches this race is because nothing else is on at this time of year anyway.

Edit: Pratt & Miller should join the WEC
 
Yay we can go back to racing now :p.
 
4:12am here, might turn the laptop on it's side and watch from a laying down position.... :lol:
 
That caution was entirely too long. The camera even showed the tow truck in the infield. Why did the yellow continue afterwards? Were they cutting the grass in the infield or something?
 
Are there GTP members in the paddocks / trackside? could someone take few pictures from the Audi Safety Car? Please? Preferably with lights on?
 
Beat me to it. Incompetence is the only thing I can think of. The only reason anyone watches this race is because nothing else is on at this time of year anyway.

Edit: Pratt & Miller should join the WEC
Yeah considering they're the only reason I started watch 24hours again. The first time I watched it was when GTS cars ran it back in 99 and 00. When Rolex became the primary...well yeah didn't watch it again.
 
Boo! Another caution.
 
Wow 10 minutes of Green. I'd like to stay up late and watch some racing please.
 
I lost it but refreshed the page and got it back.
 
Yep, mine died as well. Gonna break out the laptop here pretty soon. Navigating the site on a smartphone doesn't work to awfully well.
 
Corvettes are battling like crazy on the restart..
 
Knew it was a good idea to keep the Fox Sports Go app after downloading it to watch Le Mans last year.
 
Man this battle in GTLM is great fun to watch :D. Mon the Vettes!
 
I just remembered my parents have a newer laptop and I grabbed that. Now I have the IMSA site connected to the TV with an HDMI cable. So cool. But it's not totally fluid and goes back and forth between HD and SD.

I'm too lazy to dig out paperwork for account info to sign in. This is good enough for the next hour or so.
 
Quick "post your set-up" moment.
Recliner to sit on, with a blanket to keep me warm if needed, small stool to keep my pepsi on and computer connected to tv via HDMI to watch race/follow thread.
 
Welp, just lying down, iPod in hand with ear buds. Just about as basic of a setup as you can get.
 
Just got me some tacos. Racing and tacos is my setup.
 
Back