2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,903 views
#81 Porsche smoking behind the safety barrier. Has hit something on the way there.
 
The 81 Porsche just pulled off.

EDIT: 62 Ferrari getting pushed back to the garage.
 
#62 Ferrari going behind the wall; engine definatly not at 100%.
 
Does any one have a better timing and scoring link than the IMSA one.
 
The #1 acting very odd...it's haunted! :dopey:
 
Alright, I think I'm running out of gas. I'll see ya all in the morning.
 
Is it just me or is this year's race super boring? I haven't been able to get into it at all. The only interesting thing is to see how the new Ecoboost engines do, but you only need to watch a recap for that.
 
The GTLM race was fun for a good amount of time. Other than that, I've never found this race all that nail biting since DP usually falls down to two cars nearly every year dueling for the overall.
 
Is it just me or is this year's race super boring? I haven't been able to get into it at all. The only interesting thing is to see how the new Ecoboost engines do, but you only need to watch a recap for that.

I think the overall lack of pace of the LMP2 cars apart from AJ and OZ in the 60 hasn't helped, the only real battle has been in GTLM.
 
NASCAR-style shredding that the tire did to the Porsche.

Also the sister car is stopped too.
 
911 Porsche also involved team mates have hit each other.
 
Possible drive train or suspension damage to the 911.
 
The #007 Aston went Porsche-hunting.
 
911 and 007 Aston contacted each other and the 912 spun into the 911 trying to avoid the accident.

911 coming back on the back of a flat bed truck
 
The Porsche challenge is now down to just the Falken Tires entry again after the Factory cars took each other out.
 
Green again.

I thought this was a great sight:
image.jpg
 
So what have I missed? I fell asleep playing random things on my PS4. :P
 
#912 being repaired on the pit lane will soon be back into the action.

EDIT: back into the action
17 laps lost
 
Noob Question but wheres the live stream? I cant find it on the site :'(
 
Back