2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,878 views
Did the #4 Vette in 3rd place just have contact? He just drove by me and had front end damage?
 
Nice to see 3 cars nose to tail this far into the race, now all we need is the 01 to get up there and mix it up.
 
Ok I'm hitting the FIOS TV button and jumping to "now"
 
Did the #4 Vette in 3rd place just have contact? He just drove by me and had front end damage?
I figured out by now that you're at the track right? Where are some good spots?
 
damnpossum.jpg
 
I've watched almost all of FOX and FOX Sports 1's coverage on this race. I just checked Andy Lally's Twitter; he hit a small animal. :lol:

Some say that he confused it for a lead car on GT6. :dopey:
 
Did the #4 Vette in 3rd place just have contact? He just drove by me and had front end damage?
That happened sometime ago, he locked up the brakes after a restart going into the west horseshoe and slid between two cars.
 
Take some pictures to show how close to the track you get. Are you a camper or you went back to a hotel? Or stayed up all night?
 
Well, that explains why Andy couldn't see what he hit. Following a Viper and the Viper hits the possum that ends up going through the front of the 44.
 
I thought the Vettte was in front, timing on the tv is running behind.
 
Take some pictures to show how close to the track you get. Are you a camper or you went back to a hotel? Or stayed up all night?
Rented cargo van and put air mattress in back to sleep. I'm like 15 yards away from the track in the bleachers at turn 3, will upload pics in a bit my hands are numb
 
Ew that Possum did a number on the Porsche...that has to be the weirdest thing to happen in this race so far. :crazy:

#AvengeBallast :( :lol:
 
Lol my hands are numb hard to type
#3 Vette was 1, bmw 2 and #4 Vette was 3rd chasing the bmw and caught and passed
Yes, they were showing them onscreen and the graphics said- battle for P2, Bmw / Vettte and I'm thinking oh really :crazy:

Taylor cruising through the tri-oval at 180+ one handed...show off :sly:
 
Wow... Jordan Taylor being gutsy on pit entry and blocked the 5's entry to their pit.
 
I Could see a penalty there, Talor was over the line at pit entry.
 
I still can't believe Lally hit the Possum. :crazy: Poor little Ballast...

Doors looking funky on the #02.
 
I still can't believe Lally hit the Possum. :crazy: Poor little Ballast...

Doors looking funky on the #02.

Heard the right side door is not latched shut. Downforce holding it closed at higher speeds.
 
Last edited:
God, I love the sound of these Fords. Isn't that the same engine that's going to be in the new Ford GT?

Oops, what was that from #1?
 
#19 GTD Porsche is slow...

God, I love the sound of these Fords. Isn't that the same engine that's going to be in the new Ford GT?
Yes it will be. :D
 
What was that really good live timing site instead of IMSA?
 
Back