2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,855 views
#01 with clutch slip. Got the #01 onboard stream and it doesn't sound too good.
For a moment I thought the audio was desynced. It can't be good for the engine.
 
Right now in the grandstands directly across pitlane

I can only hope :sly: do you know what it is?

They didn't reveal it, just heard the BMW boss mention it during an interview. Also, Farfus likened the current racing situation to a qualifying session.
 
If I heard and understood the radio transmission correctly, Rubens Barrichello is stepping into a car for a stint.

:confused:
 
They didn't reveal it, just heard the BMW boss mention it during an interview. Also, Farfus likened the current racing situation to a qualifying session.
Just watched him pit, tire change and he left...
 
Yep, that probably means that both DP's are going to win. :indiff:
 
If I heard and understood the radio transmission correctly, Rubens Barrichello is stepping into a car for a stint.

:confused:

Rubens had some fun stints at the start in a DP Riley BMW
 
#01 still in the pit...

From an interview with Hurley Haywood it sounds like Brumos could return in the future. And Ganassi might be switching classes.
 
#3 coming in for a stop. Garcia takes the wheel for a stint, but the #25 BMW Z4 GTE will take over the lead in the GTLM class.
Only down by 9 seconds though.
 
Guys the BMW Z4 GTE is 6th OVERALL! OVERALL! O_O Leading GTLM. COME ON BIMMER POWER!
 
Oh great, Mad Max into the 10,that's one guy I wouldn't want to see coming up behind me! Good, Dixie & Fittipaldi back in the Fords.

Oops,Fit is in the 5

"Mad Max" = Max Papis

"Max the Axe" = Max Angelelii

;)
 
Guys the BMW Z4 GTE is 6th OVERALL! OVERALL! O_O Leading GTLM. COME ON BIMMER POWER!

go-baby-go-flickr-list.jpg
 
I only just noticed this, but the #60 MSR car is in the pits and is now 21 laps down (was 5 down before it pitted).

EDIT: Checked twitter and they pitted 20mins ago with a left front suspension issue.
 
Just saw the pic on Andy Lally's Twitter. Glad I had an early breakfast this morning. :crazy:
 
Corvette On-Board quality is lousy today and buffering from time to time, but I think I see it closing in on the Z4. It's been a good race and I've managed to watch all but 5 hours of it.
 
The 01 Ford is going behind the wall.
 
#01 goes behind the wall, might be done unless they can make the repair quick.
 
"Mad Max" = Max Papis

"Max the Axe" = Max Angelelii

;)

Looks like I mixed my Maxis...or something like that :crazy: and screwed up on the 5 car...I need some sleep :gtpflag:
 
Garcia taking chunks out of Werners lap times .. 6.8 >6.4>6.1>4.9secs...
 
Back