2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,854 views
It looks like the 01 is getting a clutch replacement. This repair might be bad for them, but this might result in a GTLM car taking a top 5 overall finish this year.
 
It looks like the 01 is getting a clutch replacement. This repair might be bad for them, but this might result in a GTLM car taking a top 5 overall finish this year.

I was thinking about a possible GTLM overall podium with the issues P cats have been having. Wouldn't doubt seeing it happen with the P drivers starting to push a lot harder.
 
Not sure I'm going to be able to catch the end of this race... but pretty sure the Vette is going to catch the Z4 soon :( can't complain too much if we manage to get a GTLM podium.

Turner made a couple of places as they passed retirees, but still that's not going to be a great result either.
 
I was thinking about a possible GTLM overall podium with the issues P cats have been having. Wouldn't doubt seeing it happen with the P drivers starting to push a lot harder.
I think that fourth is a realistic possibility at this rate assuming that the 02 Ford has similar issues to the 01 soon. The 5 had issues earlier, so I'd assume that those DPs would be the most probable nominees for broken Prototypes that would allow a GTLM car to podium.
 
Despite that incident yesterday, they've come back to lead GTLM, though the gap is closing with 1:42:00 remaining.
 
#3 is knocking on the bumper of the #25, looks like he might pass in the next couple of laps.

[EDIT] with 1:35 to go, it appears the #01 is coming back on the track.
 
The 01 Ford is coming back onto the track.
 
Problems for the Z4 in the pits. Quite interesting problems at that.
 
Looks like #01 will be back on track! :)
They'd love it if all the fans were out of the way though. I remember being at the Glen when cars go back to the garage and are then ready to go back on track. They have to seriously push people back to give them room. People forget it's still a race setting. I feel bad for the team if it's near the top because that costs many seconds.
 
Bad stop for the #25, an issue with the left rear. #3 C7.R got a good lead in GTLM due to that.

[EDIT] #3 pitting this lap, without any issues, it might be enough to keep the lead. I'd love to see Corvette Racing get a win today!
 
#4 is pitting. It's been 50 minutes since the last stop so they'll have to pit again.

I like this live timing chart. Has a lot of cool numbers to give you an idea of stint length and what not.
 
Didn't even leave the pits before they knew it had to come back. :lol:
 
Mazda still going?!

EDIT: RLM commentary gaffe it appears.
 
I'm surprised the debris from the Corvette accident is still there on the ground. :lol:
 
Mazda still going?!

EDIT: RLM commentary gaffe it appears.

Maybe confusing the Mazdas with the #60 Ligier?

Similar color schemes.
 
I'm surprised the debris from the Corvette accident is still there on the ground. :lol:

They are going to wait until there is 20 minutes left to ensure a close finish.:lol:

:nervous:
 
Maybe confusing the Mazdas with the #60 Ligier?

Similar color schemes.

Hindy did just say he got mixed up with them.
 
Suprised to see the #4 GTLM Vette in 3rd. If it continues like this, we'll see both Corvette Racing cars on the GTLM Podium.
 
They just showed Jordan in his Tiger striped Jammies. :lol:
I laughed the first time that I saw that tweet, and I'm still laughing at it now. :lol:
 
Back