2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

• Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
It looks like the 01 is getting a clutch replacement. This repair might be bad for them, but this might result in a GTLM car taking a top 5 overall finish this year.

It looks like the 01 is getting a clutch replacement. This repair might be bad for them, but this might result in a GTLM car taking a top 5 overall finish this year.

I was thinking about a possible GTLM overall podium with the issues P cats have been having. Wouldn't doubt seeing it happen with the P drivers starting to push a lot harder.

Not sure I'm going to be able to catch the end of this race... but pretty sure the Vette is going to catch the Z4 soon :( can't complain too much if we manage to get a GTLM podium.

Turner made a couple of places as they passed retirees, but still that's not going to be a great result either.

I was thinking about a possible GTLM overall podium with the issues P cats have been having. Wouldn't doubt seeing it happen with the P drivers starting to push a lot harder.
I think that fourth is a realistic possibility at this rate assuming that the 02 Ford has similar issues to the 01 soon. The 5 had issues earlier, so I'd assume that those DPs would be the most probable nominees for broken Prototypes that would allow a GTLM car to podium.

#3 is knocking on the bumper of the #25, looks like he might pass in the next couple of laps.

[EDIT] with 1:35 to go, it appears the #01 is coming back on the track.

Looks like #01 will be back on track! :)
They'd love it if all the fans were out of the way though. I remember being at the Glen when cars go back to the garage and are then ready to go back on track. They have to seriously push people back to give them room. People forget it's still a race setting. I feel bad for the team if it's near the top because that costs many seconds.

Bad stop for the #25, an issue with the left rear. #3 C7.R got a good lead in GTLM due to that.

[EDIT] #3 pitting this lap, without any issues, it might be enough to keep the lead. I'd love to see Corvette Racing get a win today!

#4 is pitting. It's been 50 minutes since the last stop so they'll have to pit again.

I like this live timing chart. Has a lot of cool numbers to give you an idea of stint length and what not.

Suprised to see the #4 GTLM Vette in 3rd. If it continues like this, we'll see both Corvette Racing cars on the GTLM Podium.

Back