2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,873 views
Did I just hear them correctly? Corvette GTLM 1-2 overall?! :eek:
 
And 3-4th overall in the race :p
 
This is what I get for watching a video of a Ligier F1 car and this at the same time. :P
 
No you're right, now they are 1 and 2nd overall :O
 
I would be estatic if any of the GTLM's could win this overall. Even mpre so if one of the Corvette's could be the one to do it. :D
 
DeltaWing dead.
 
How easy is it for them to change the front bodywork on the Deltawing?
 
How they going to do a restart when there are GTLM's leading?
 
Call the Sebring 2014 officials, a Corvette DP and GTLM are not that different are they... right?
So the lap after the leader 911 pits after the 5 hr mark the red flag comes out and the DP wins then.:p
 
I'd love to see the GTLM cars lap the prototypes.
 
That caution was a given. It was starting to get bad again with even worse weather a possibility.
 
Race direction have done a great job today to give us as much racing as possible.
 
Awful way to decide the championships, but with these conditions there isnt much of a choice.
 
Back