2015 TUDOR United Sportscar Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 3,449 comments
  • 190,874 views
I'd rather have this then have more cars crash on track and risk taking out other cars that try to avoid the cars or the debris.
 
I have no idea why IMSA is ordering the teams back to the cars in 10-15 minutes. The weather and track conditions are just as bad as they were when the race was red-flagged.
 
There is a break between the showers.


"anti-tank trench"

:lol:

Edit: As the #54 crashes...I just saw that the #4 and #3 are 2nd and 3rd overall...GO GTLM'S GO! DEFEAT THE PANZERS!!!
 
Nice way to celebrate a championship win, by crashing 👍
 
They destroyed the competition to win, so they might as well destroy the car to celebrate.
 
That hole in the radar has been filled with a big yellow blob, this race will end very very soon.
 
Fastest laps from the P and GTLM classes:

Action Express #5: 1'28:420
Porsche NA #911: 1'28:874

Michelin rain tires must be pretty damn good.
The Falken Porsche did a 1:29.6 too, the Michelin's are great but Continental's are also pretty rubbish.
 
Anyone see what happened with the 17 Falken Porsche to put them a lap down? They were right at the front.

Pit timing issues maybe?
 
The GTLM dogfight is back! It might be for third overall, but still- its the best action so far on the track.
 
GO PORSCHE AND CORVETTE GO! TAKE DOWN THE #31! THE PANZER CAN BE DEFEATED!

edit: THE 911 IS OVERALL LEADER! The Panzer has been slain!!!!!!!!!! :D :bowdown: :drool:
 
Last edited:
Porsche absolutely has to get Nick Tandy in an LMP1 car full time next year. He has been unbelievably good.

Also, I might go crazy if a GTLM wins overall. Who needs those lame prototypes anyways?
 
Dear Radio Le Mans,
Please can one of you keep an eye on the TV feed whilst the other looks at the timing, so at least one of you knows what is going on.

Kind Regards,
All the viewers
 
RLM has been on the ball for most of the major incidents in this race. They've only missed a couple of them so far.
 
Porsche absolutely has to get Nick Tandy in an LMP1 car full time next year. He has been unbelievably good.

Also, I might go crazy if a GTLM wins overall. Who needs those lame prototypes anyways?
If a GTLM wins overall I will do an Irish jig for 12 hours straight, GT CARS 4EVA! :D
 
I wonder if Oliver Gavin would blast IMSA in the victory speech if the #4 Corvette wins since already was lamenting the driving conditions earlier. As much as I want a (GT) Vette to win it all, I have a gut feeling that the 911 will probably be the GTLM with the best chance of winning overall.
 
So much water inside those GT cars
 
I wonder if Oliver Gavin would blast IMSA in the victory speech if the #4 Corvette wins since already was lamenting the driving conditions earlier. As much as I want a (GT) Vette to win it all, I have a gut feeling that the 911 will probably be the GTLM with the best chance of winning overall.
Especially in the rain. The Z4 and 911 are very well suited to the wet conditions.
 
Race officially called.
 
How brilliant is that, FS2 just went to the truck race and the checkered flag came out.
 
Tandy wins Le Mans and petite Le Mans in the same season. Outstanding. :bowdown:
 
OH ****! YES GTLM wins overall and gets the top two steps on the podium! Woooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :D :gtpflag::cheers:

The #73 celebrations :lol:
That donut on that small circle was priceless. :lol:
 
Today will go down as a embarrassing day for Continental Tires.
 
Back