Atletico Madrid
Porto
Atletico Madrid
Chelsea
Sevilla
Sevilla
Sevilla
You mean the Sevilla Cup yeah? :lol:

Dortmund - Monaco has been delayed due to explosions near the Dortmund bus. One player, Bartra, is injured, he has a cut in his hand.

Apparently it were fireworks explosions.

Attack on the Dortmund team bus as bomb explodes right in front of it as it leaves team hotel with players on board, reports saying Marc Bartra taken to hospital, match delayed, could be postponed..

Edit, Tree'd...

I posted this in the wrong thread...

Very difficult call as to whether the game should go ahead - decision is expected imminently, but obviously it is up to the players - they must be pretty shaken up, but despite the injuries to at least one player they may want to go ahead out of a determination not to be detered by violent thugs and out of a desire to not let the fans of both sides down... that said, it is probably a no-brainer that it will be cancelled.

Marc Bartra has been released from Hospital, there were three explosions from hedges either side of the road as the bus drove past just after it left the team hotel .

Juventus were fantastic tonight, looked too strong for Barcelona who I cant really see pulling off another miracle comeback...

A suspect has been arrested in relation to the bus bombing, said person is reported to have 'Islamist links', two notes where near the bombs claiming responsibilty, which police are investigating.

Cant wait for tonight, three great looking games 👍

Mónaco up 2-0.

I'm not watching the game, but it seems that yesterday's incident really affected Dortmund's concentration.

BT Sport are live streaming the Dortmund Monaco game today for free to anyone.

Ouch, not availiable in México :(

Last edited:
2-1 now. Now that sounds like a good result for Dortmund considering the recent events.

Edit: 3-1, Forget what I said :lol:

Edit 2: 3-2 Final score.

Last edited:
Atletico beat Leicester with a controversial penalty scored by Griezmann, it should have been a free kick as the challenge was outside the box, the King Power will be rocking next week as they look to overturn the scoreline.

Real Madrid beat Bayern 1-2, a brace from Ronaldo and the other from Vidal, Bayern had Martinez sent off and a terrible penalty from Vidal.

Really don't think the Dortmund match should have gone ahead after seeing them play, they were on auto-pilot for much of the match and you can't blame them.

Really happy that Real came out strong in the 2nd half and actually gave Bayern some fight.

The red to Martinez was well deserved looking at the situations, but of course it made things alot harder for Bayern.

Ronaldo stepped up when needed and scored 2 to secure a great result before the 2nd leg in Madrid the upcoming tuesday.

Ramos should have had the 3rd but was correct called for offside. Smart play though, just needed a bit better timing.

Geniunely surprised by Real, Bayern where looking the strongest this year and to be defeated at home is very surprising.

Made big money on Monaco besting dortmund, paying 6 bucks for a win i took a few hundred from that, i placed my bet before the attack and it was already paying me out like 20 bucks before the game started because of that.

I Feel like a dick but to be fair I placed it before everything, which i thought Monaco would win regardless as their form is nuclear at the moment.

Geniunely surprised by Real, Bayern where looking the strongest this year and to be defeated at home is very surprising.

Made big money on Monaco besting dortmund, paying 6 bucks for a win i took a few hundred from that, i placed my bet before the attack and it was already paying me out like 20 bucks before the game started because of that.

I Feel like a dick but to be fair I placed it before everything, which i thought Monaco would win regardless as their form is nuclear at the moment.

I was considering putting a bet on Monaco but felt it was better to have a sense of morality :lol:

Whos kidding I'm skint but poor Dortmund being made to play less than 24 hours after being a target of a terrorist attack.

Atletico beat Leicester with a controversial penalty scored by Griezmann, it should have been a free kick as the challenge was outside the box, the King Power will be rocking next week as they look to overturn the scoreline.
They need just 1 goal to send the leg to extra time, so it's not impossible to make the comeback.
Huth will miss the match though because of yellow cards. Morgan will probably return to take his place. Benalouane played very well in Spain so I think he can do the job once again with Morgan next to him.
Marcin Wasilewski would be another solution, if Morgan doesn't manage to make it for the second game.

Last edited:
Marc Bartra out for four weeks, Dortmund say they heard about the rescheduled game via text message...

Back