2016 BMW 7-Series Revealed! w/Poll

• Thread starter townha99
  • 144 comments

Which luxury sedan would you take?

• Total voters
Does look nice but don't like the front, looks a little to busy for my taste.

The Mk1 has to be the best looking 7 Series

4qiow4.jpg

2uqd8wm.jpg

You are totally missing the Porsche Panamera in the Poll. Please add it. Thats the one I would get, if I had the money to spare.
I do like the Panamera and would prefer it to any of those, but I left it out because it competes more with the MB CLS, BMW 6-GC and Audi A7. I'll still add it though :)

I don't think it's that comparable to the ones listed currently.

With a long wheelbase option up to 3140mm I think it very much compares to those.

A7 2914mm (based on A6) / A8L 3122mm
CLS 2874mm (based on E-Class) / S-Class 3035mm

Panamera.jpg

2014-Porsche-Panamera-Interior-_1_.jpg

Last edited:
I don't much like the exterior, but an M760i would be nice to top the range off without going full M7.

With a long wheelbase option up to 3140mm I think it very much compares to those.

The S Class has a wheel base of 3165 mm. But sorry about that, I totally forgot about the Panamera executive.

View attachment 388117
View attachment 388170
Thats a chinese option only, not comparable.

The Panamera is a BMW 6GC, Merc CLS and Audi A7 rival.

A real Full Size limo that isn't here would be the Maserati Quattroporte

Last edited:
@Anthony , I actually would much rather take the S haha. Just wondering, why do you prefer it to the S-Class? I think the S-Class looks much more like a $90k car than this. This looks really plain and dreary to me.

I like the styling much better. The S-Class is nice but it just reeks of "old rich guy" to me.

But regardless, I'd have an Audi RS7 before either of them.:lol:

I did choose the A8 initially but, if I were in the market, changed to the Panamera. I've always wanted a 928 and look like this is the closest to it. Plus, my brother has a Macan Turbo. Don't want him having all the Porsche fun.

Got to drive beside a new Pnamera Thursday, sank in my seat a little bit..

Drove beside the A8L today.... almost ran off the road..

Back