2016 Formula 1 Grande Premio do BrasilFormula 1 

TenEightyOne
TenEightyOne
It's time for Brasil - a track where Hamilton ideally needs to win to keep his wan championship hopes aflame. Historically, however, it's not a good track for him.

interlagos-circuit-characteristics-c2a9-fia.jpg

I can't find the tyre selection info... if anyone has it I'd be very grateful, I'll update it into the OP ;)

It'll be interesting to see if Vettel gets through Turn 1 - he turned into Bruno Senna in Brazil in 2012 and nearly finished his championship there-and then. This season he's had/caused several accidents doing the same thing

Again but this time in human form? :lol:

It's Rosberg's first legitimate shot at the title this season. Either he wins it here or he won't win it at all. That's my call.

That's arguably my worst post on GTP. I'm really going to enjoy this race, hopefully there's atleast some proper racing. Would be silly if a crash or reliability issues decided the title.

Here's how Rosberg can win the title:

Coming 1st
Coming 2nd with Hamilton 4th or lower
Coming 3rd with Hamilton 6th or lower
Coming 4th with Hamilton 7th or lower
Coming 5th with Hamilton 8th or lower
Coming 6th with Hamilton 9th or lower
Coming 7th with Hamilton 11th or lower

Just imagine the reaction and drama on the internet, when Hamiltons car would suddently break down on sunday, while Nico would win the race.

inB4 it's a dry race and nothing interesting happens. Seriously, 2009 was the last good Brazilian GP in the dry, and that was because it rained in quali. As much as we all like the circuit, it's been really bad for decent dry races. Wet races, fantastic, but dry races here can suck badly.

Luckily, the BBC are currently predicting rain all weekend.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3448439

Eh, they've done that before and it changes by the weekend.

Sad but true. In this case it looks like wet weather will beset most of that region until the beginning of next week so I hope that this forecast may be more accurate than previous ones. I have no desire to see any driver crash but I can't deny that a wet race would bring some much needed excitement to the series.

inB4 it's a dry race and nothing interesting happens. Seriously, 2009 was the last good Brazilian GP in the dry, and that was because it rained in quali. As much as we all like the circuit, it's been really bad for decent dry races. Wet races, fantastic, but dry races here can suck badly.

Luckily, the BBC are currently predicting rain all weekend.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3448439
Sad but true. In this case it looks like wet weather will beset most of that region until the beginning of next week so I hope that this forecast may be more accurate than previous ones. I have no desire to see any driver crash but I can't deny that a wet race would bring some much needed excitement to the series.

If it rains the night before or early in the morning, fine. Otherwise, no. I don't want to get soaked during the race.

Sorry for being selfish. :D

If I got paid for every session I'd watched I'd be a millionaire! Come on Bernie, redistribute your wealth to the people you've screwed over :lol:

Back