2016 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand PrixFormula 1 

BS. Nothing happened at all so far, this is all driving skill shown by the best driver ever.

Also.

Tracklimits on top of Eau Rouge are variable again.

To be fair he did use #blessed which is a power in his driving tool set.

edit: just as we say that he gets a slightly slower pit stop.

I think it's fair to say the Vestappen isn't having the best race....

Sjeez.

Max is providing the action everyone is longing for and now you all act like a bunch of crybabies.

I think he's just being bullish. He's not lying down and letting people pass him, he's making people work for the overtake.

His inexperience is showing, sure, but I like what I see and I hope we have an exciting driver like him for many seasons to come. Given some further coaching he'll be just fine.

Sjeez.

Max is providing the action everyone is longing for and now you all act like a bunch of crybabies.

Let's go back to sterile hotlapping.

Max is like Vegeta. He'd rather destroy himself and take his enemy with him in the process, than to live with his enemy being better than him, and let them pass.

He's just too reckless in terms of mechanical sympathy.

You're gonna tell me you being Dutch has nothing to do with your perception of the rules?

Nothing what so hahahahahahahaha sorry. Couldn't get it out with a straight face. :lol:

Rubbing is racing.

Now let's talk about how Wehrlein took Button out.

So thanks to that first corner stupidity, Lewis is now third and it looks like he might even be able to take Daniel given Red Bull's tire allocation issues.

I've seen some really questionable moves today close to Nico and Max's incident before that go unpunished.

Well, with the sun out the track temperature will definitely go up. Will this affect the lads on medium tires?

Edit: I guess not.

Last edited:
Back