2016 Formula 1 Shell Belgian Grand PrixFormula 1 

So Danny probably not stopping again, likely third for Lewis.

Alonso losing places up there in top ten, but at least in the top ten.

Max just outside the points. Amazing he hasn't crashed out given the way he has been defending...

Woo, Felipe down.

That might have been a tactical error from Williams (Bottas and Massa swapping spots). There might not be enough time for Bottas to take Alonso. Not a great gamble.

Hamilton to start from pit lane after Mercedes had to break the seal on his gearbox.

Update: the stewards have revised their decision, and Hamilton will now start from twenty-second; it seems that they issued the penalty incorrectly.

Cool cause the original way made no sense, but also highlighted that they still no how to blunder this stuff.
Rosberg Ricciardo Hamilton it finishes then

Why did I ever believe the BS from Merc that Hamilton would have a very hard time getting even in to the top five, I screwed up my own fantasy predictions on both sites because of this. I'm so gullible.

Max is like Vegeta. He'd rather destroy himself and take his enemy with him in the process, than to live with his enemy being better than him, and let them pass.

He's just too reckless in terms of mechanical sympathy.
A bit Schumacher in his early days

Kind of anticlimactic after all that action.

Two Red Bull drivers and two Merc drivers on the podium. :D

Webber should do every interview.

Crowd makes no sense at all, if they're mad cause Max wasn't up their then they better talk to Max about his driving. Also I see what @prisonermonkeys means with Crofty, he makes a big huge upheaval about Rosberg turning up the heat in the championship...even though in reality he was given a pretty easy task considering his team mates situation.

Kind of anticlimactic after all that action.

Two Red Bull drivers and two Merc drivers on the podium. :D

Webber should do every interview.

We all know you're a big Kai Ebel fan :sly:

Why did I ever believe the BS from Merc that Hamilton would have a very hard time getting even in to the top five, I screwed up my own fantasy predictions on both sites because of this. I'm so gullible.

It was the red flag that changed things in that regard, as he effectively got ~10 free positions and a free pitstop because of it.

It was the red flag that changed things in that regard, as he effectively got ~10 free positions and a free pitstop because of it.

Yeah but so did others, and they finished behind him, and he made passing look a bit easy on cars that were supposedly a posed threat to him moving forward.

Cool cause the original way made no sense, but also highlighted that they still no how to blunder this stuff.

Well to be fair, Ferrari and Redbull did do their best to help him....

Alonso is driver of the day for me. Last on the grid and held on to 7th with less car under him than those behind him.

Back