2016 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix

The Haas does look to have genuine top 10ish pace, very impressive. No wins, but they should collect plenty of points this year.

And potentially battle with Williams in the Constructers championship, which could be interpret either way. Impressive for Haas or rather embarrasing for Williams.

Werhlein really struggling on corner exit. Ass end is all over the place
Just goes to show how much he's wringing out of that car's performance.

Grosjean closing in on 4th. Haas are a Ferrari mistake away from the podium today I think.

IIRC Toro Rosso uses Ferrari engines?

That's not what he means. He is saying just like STR are a second hand RBR, the theory is so are HAAS do to the basic technical alliance with Ferrari that is very kind to both parties.

Just goes to show how much he's wringing out of that car's performance.

Grosjean closing in on 4th. Haas are a Ferrari mistake away from the podium today I think.
Maybe a situation for werhein where "slower" is faster? The Manor seems to have the legs down the straight for sure. Maybe it's got really unsmooth power delivery though?

Still not even halfway in this one, great start to this season! I love having 3 tyres to choose a strategy from! Just a shame that the race for the win itself ended at turn 1.

Ryk
second hand Ferrari Powah - Verstappen out powers the Mercedes engined Williams

What are you talking about? I don't get why people think or seem to give the notion that Ferrari took their old engines from last year after running them, polished them up and sold them whole sale to STR...

Back